The online racing simulator
SOPA/PIPA Global Protest Today!!!
(118 posts, started )
"Driving too fast is also prohibited, but you wouldn't place a speed bump on the freeway"
I would be disappointed that megaupload got shut down, but dragging New Zealanders across the ocean to put them in American prisons has been kind of a dream come true for me.
Quote from flymike91 :I would be disappointed that megaupload got shut down, but dragging New Zealanders across the ocean to put them in American prisons has been kind of a dream come true for me.

I'm sure you're serious all the time
Quote from flymike91 :I would be disappointed that megaupload got shut down, but dragging New Zealanders across the ocean to put them in American prisons has been kind of a dream come true for me.

They just got the wrong one eh?

Quote from flymike91 :...but dragging New Zealanders across the ocean to put them in American prisons has been kind of a dream come true for me.

Why?
The law SOPA/PIPA was postponed indefinitely, In other words, WE WON!

Quote from WIKIPEDIA :
January 24 vote in Senate of related Protect IP Act is postponed

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid planned to bring the Senate's version of the legislation (the Protect IP Act (PIPA)) to a vote on January 24. Reid had earlier rejected a request by six Senators for a postponement, saying "this is an issue that is too important to delay."[181] However, in the wake of online protests held on January 18, 2012, Sen. Reid announced, on January 20, that the vote scheduled for January 24 would be postponed.[2][182]

Quote from E.Reiljans :

You're wrong, just like you always are. Keep being wrong.

Lativans don't buy games, they pirate them.
Quote from BlueFlame :Lativans don't buy games, they pirate them.

Lativans...probably.

Latvians, on the other hand, it depends on availablity of Paypal.
Quote from Inouva :The law SOPA/PIPA was postponed indefinitely, In other words, WE WON!

now the US citizens need to start protesting as much for minor subjects like healthcare or education ....
Quote from ACCAkut :now the US citizens need to start protesting as much for minor subjects like healthcare or education ....

...you haven't followed the tea party movement then?
Quote from Intrepid :...you haven't followed the tea party movement then?

I said for, not against
Sorry Mike, this kiwi had dodged long ago !

When you bribe congresspersons enough they do believe that they can allow the US to control the world, and that's all sopa, etc wanted to do, and to believe that it is stopped, sorry but I doubt it, just give it a month or two and let's see !

I've already said that piracy isn't the real issue, any more than stopping terrorism involves groping any flying female, sorry TSA, I know that that's what get your guys wicks rising !

Welcome to the New World Order guys !!!!!

It's all about controlling information, let's see if I'm wrong shall we ......?
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
Quote from BlueFlame :LOL. Although coming from Lithuanian border hopper is ironic.

We aren't pirates, we just like beating people.

But if you had to live with Eastern European salary and taxes, i highly doubt you would still buy games.
Quote from KiRmelius :

But if you had to live with Eastern European salary and taxes, i highly doubt you would still buy games.

I'm not complaining about it, was just mentioning it.
Quote from Inouva :All the discography and movies that sony owns for free thanks to anonymous

http://pastehtml.com/view/bllpf04jv.html

Well first of all, that short list surely could not be "all they own".
Secondly, the thing that's slowly getting to the top of my list is people stealing from others and than charging you for the same thing only for less of the money.
Yeah... "here is what I stole from Sony, but you'll have to pay me 3.5 EUR if you want to download it".

I seriously doubt it's Anonymous on that link. I am more to believe someone's using the whole mess to (of course) profit a bit more.
Mmmm could be, i didnt downloaded anything from that link anyway
Quote from KiRmelius :We aren't pirates, we just like beating people.

Taxes? Last time I checked, everyone is trying to find ways how to avoid them and pays as little as possible
Grey economy ftw
Just read in the register (tech journal) that Ireland is about to introduce a similar bill, the registers details here

Link to petition site here
I think we need to figure out a way to copyright the chromatic scale and shut down every major music corporation

SOPA/PIPA Global Protest Today!!!
(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG