Ava Adore
[Audi TT]
ventspils_619
Töki (HUN)
Litro
Yuri Laszlo
ninjata
LFS Photomode Competition Round 89 Voting: Single Seaters

This weeks theme was... "Single Seaters".

Voting rules:
*You have one vote that you can use.
*You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. (The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but deleted at the end of the voting.)
*Getting more votes in an unfair way (asking others to vote four your picture etc.) is NOT allowed. (If I find out, you won't be able to participate in the competition anymore for some time and also your image will be deleted from the voting.)

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting Closes at 12:00 UTC on Monday 9th, January 2012

The entrants were:

FireMike15

High Res

[Audi TT]

High Res

ventspils 619

High Res

Töki (HUN)

High Res

Litro

High Res

suzuki94

High Res

Yuri Laszlo

High Res

Hector_UA

High Res

ninjata

High Res

Ava Adore

High Res

GAVD999

High Res

Lynce

High Res

MonTziK95

High Res
#2 - kiste
FireMike for me.

Lynce edit is also very good but i like the camposition of Maik much more.
Does the "no external images" apply to the lfs logo on Lynce's? Unless of course he recreated it himself... Im just nitpicking. His is my favourite.
Oh, right. Too bad you didn't say that before I made the poll. Anyway, his entry is not valid then.
#5 - J@tko
As much as I'm for following rules that's a little pedantic. He could remove it and it would make no difference whatsoever to the picture

Voted for Firemike, with [Audi TT] and ninjata just behind.
Quote from J@tko :As much as I'm for following rules that's a little pedantic. He could remove it and it would make no difference whatsoever to the picture

Voted for Firemike, with [Audi TT] and ninjata just behind.

Okay, I'll just tell him to change it although he had to do that also in previous round. Until then, it's not valid, all the votes during this time for Lynce will not be counted.
Quote from andRo. :Okay, I'll just tell him to change it although he had to do that also in previous round. Until then, it's not valid, all the votes during this time for Lynce will not be counted.

Technically, it is not external as it can be found on the LFS menu screens. Oh oh :P

(i think)
The LFS logo doesn't enhance the quality of the editing effects Lynce has achieved, so I don't see what the problem is? The logo is just an overlay that he has chosen to place there for whatever reason. It's not incorporated into the subject of the image.

I know rules are rules but surely this is a bit picky?

#9 - Hahmo
Yeah, because then also Yuri Laszlo's edit would be invalid too since there is text + another photo added to the side.
My votes goes to MonTziK95.
Lynce anyway! LFS logo is part of the game!
I wont vote yet, hopefully Lynce changes it before the voting ends. Really liked his edit.

But it was a very good round. Many good pics.
My bad, I overreacted. I guess it doesn't change much after all. I talked to Lynce and we came to a conclusion that it should be left as it is. Also, in future, this will let others know that LFS logo is allowed to be used at any time. Sorry for the mess!

You can vote for Lynce now, and none of the votes will be deducted.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from andRo. :Why don't people understand that you will get the chance to vote for Lynce after he changes his edits. If you want him to win, then you must understand that those 4 votes already will be deducted and you can't vote twice, so it's your loss.

Hi andRo.

I said you on a previous message, the LFS logo it's just a Logo of this simulator.

The Logo does not change anything. It isn't a improvement or an effect on the pic. Really is not an advantage in reference another users.

Thanks for all users who votes for my shot and defend my perspective.

I can't edit the shot because I'm not in my house this weekend, so, nothing happens.

I agree with the exclusion of the pic.

EDIT: My vote goes to Hector_UA. Really is dificult in this case to make a vote because the level has been increased and I have a serious doubts to take a decission. I'm glad by that, of course,hehehehe.
#16 - 5tag
It's very hard to choose between Hector_UA and Lynce but I decided to go for Hector_UA because his edit is undervoted and deserves special attention because of the blur effect which I think he made himself.

Most importantly Hector_UA's edit was the only one I thought would be using an external image from the preview.

For those who mind I quite liked the points voting contrary to this so I'll just give you my ideas.

FireMike15
●●○○○

[Audi TT]

●○○○○

ventspils 619

●●○○○

Töki (HUN)

●○○○○

Litro

●●○○○

suzuki94

●●○○○

Yuri Laszlo

●○○○○

Hector_UA

●●●●●

ninjata

●●●○○

Ava Adore
●●●○○

GAVD999

●●○○○

Lynce

●●●●●

MonTziK95
●●●●○
Quote from 5tag :I decided to go for Hector_UA because his edit is undervoted and deserves special attention because of the blur effect which I think he made himself.

There are other pic undervoted. Ninjata's pic.

I agree with you, Hector_UA did make a very good work with the motion Blur.

Cheers.
#18 - 5tag
Quote from Lynce :There are other pic undervoted. Ninjata's pic.

It's pretty good, but I think the blur is a bit overdone in the background and the wheels are messed up.
Voting ended!
Congratulations to Lynce for winning LFS Photomode Competition #89. I will be waiting for a PM from you with the next theme, cars & tracks.
Thanks to all.

I do not expected this.

I thought that my entry was down.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG