The online racing simulator
What time can you get?
(7 posts, started )
What time can you get?
Okay, well, this Christmas I finally got a DFGT after spending forever with a joypad .

Anyways, now that I actually can drive RWD cars, I have been racing offline on some of my oval layouts with the FZ5 trying to get a hold of RWD vehicles for the first time. I was wondering what lap times would be concidered to be good on my 1/2 mile (yet to be named) autocross oval layout (attached) with the attached set-up.

My average lap time is around 27.75 seconds.
My best is 27.14 seconds (not in my SPR though I'm afraid)

Basically, I wanna know what times you more experianced drivers can get so I know how much more practice I need. Hope you enjoy, and hope you don't beat me

Remember, you're going to turn left rather than right!
Attached files
AU1_1^s2 Mile.lyt - 2.1 KB - 177 views
FZ5_1^s2 Mile.set - 132 B - 818 views
1^s2 mile.spr - 235.3 KB - 191 views
You're in luck. I'm still not a sleep and kinda was fired up by dozen of Porsche videos I had watched, so even oval is fun for few laps.

P.S. No offence, but that setup is absolutely horrible!
Attached files
26.58.spr - 204.1 KB - 216 views
Quote from N I K I :You're in luck. I'm still not a sleep and kinda was fired up by dozen of Porsche videos I had watched, so even oval is fun for few laps.

P.S. No offence, but that setup is absolutely horrible!

Booo TC!

Not use to FZ5 so I'm using way too much front brake bias.
Attached files
26.51.spr - 137.6 KB - 201 views
Quote from PMD9409 :Booo TC!
Not use to FZ5 so I'm using way too much front brake bias.

I think he said the setup was fixed (not that I liked the set), so not even brake bias change is allowed. You can't even off TC in pits in theory, but you can on your dashboard.
I'm open for a better set-up I made that one extra stable for the noob that I am

Edit: Any comments about the layout BTW? Self made, and not made public until now lol. Still not yet named
Quote from Cornys :Okay, well, this Christmas I finally got a DFGT after spending forever with a joypad .

Anyways, now that I actually can drive RWD cars, I have been racing offline on some of my oval layouts with the FZ5 trying to get a hold of RWD vehicles for the first time. I was wondering what lap times would be concidered to be good on my 1/2 mile (yet to be named) autocross oval layout (attached) with the attached set-up.

My average lap time is around 27.75 seconds.
My best is 27.14 seconds (not in my SPR though I'm afraid)

Basically, I wanna know what times you more experianced drivers can get so I know how much more practice I need. Hope you enjoy, and hope you don't beat me

Remember, you're going to turn left rather than right!

Will try it in the night!
If you are starting at RWD cars you should get started with the LX4 , I learned to get the hang of rear-wheel drive with it!

What time can you get?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG