The online racing simulator
So I started doing the Iracing thingy...
Hey guys just needed some help here. So I started playing iracing, you know that damn service you have to spend your life savings on. Well now that I have been racing on there, LFS is nearly impossible to get a hold of again.

I'm so hooked on the tire model on iracing that lfs just seems to damn slippery now.....I just don't feel that snappy rubber grip feeling I get in iracing...

and ya at higher speeds it looses grip as in lfs, but at slower cornering speeds this iracing cant be beat!

lfs love forever
dont forget, lfs in many ways is dated, but slowly claws back ground...

take everything you see with a pinch of salt and some " oh ffs, im facing the wrong way... AGAIN DFHHDHDFHDFH%^%YDFHBDFHFDHDHGFD! "
Try doing it naked. Changes everything.
The same can be said about anything for that though, and I won't even ask how you know that....

Oh, and iR vs LFS? Each to their own
Quote from CheerioDM :Try doing it naked. Changes everything.

-WHATA F*** IS THAT... o thats my p****... WAAAAAYYYY BIGGER THAN AT LFS
ok i turned down the ffb settings on the g25...LFS is good again.
Quote from theblackrabbi :ok i turned down the ffb settings on the g25...LFS is good again.

lfs can a c*** for that sometimes, i mean it was great ages ago with everyone macro'd on unused keys ( you know, ffb etc set for certin cars on different tracks/layouts ) but atm, on this micro keyboard that barely works its doing my head in....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG