The online racing simulator
Quote from Kyle-Caz :But How Do I Make Shops With That?

:something Really if you don't know how to make buttons then don't bother
Kyle: You do understand that in order to program a cruise server, you must understand programming fundementals? I can understand if you're trying to use this as a learning experience, but from what I've seen you aren't actually making an attempt to learn, just copy + paste code from everywhere else and hope that it works.

Unfortunately you will find that this is not a strategy that works. In order to build the features that you seem to want, you need to understand how to program in your environment. In this case your environment is C# and using LFS External. If you are serious about building a cruise server, you must be able to understand what you are building so that when there are bugs (not if, because there's always bugs) and how to fix them.

Never mind that actually building something like this is quite difficult. Dealing with a stream of information coming in from a network connection and handling it consistently isn't an easy task, especially when some of the data relies on data that you've already received, or will receive eventually.

If you are serious about building a cruise server in C#, I would recommend that you take a step back and first try to build smaller applications that are at a smaller scope with less complexities before attempting something that interfaces with LFS.

:twocents:
-
Problems With Opening The Insim (kristofferandersen) DELETED by kristofferandersen : n
Quote from kristofferandersen :I've configurated the insim perfect

Sure you did :tired:

In the first pictures the insim is trying to kick the host , no problem there
When you connect its kicking you because you're username is not written in users/groups/Superadmins.txt
-
xD (kristofferandersen) DELETED by kristofferandersen : No reason
Quote from kristofferandersen :I've configurated the insim perfect. so everything should work.

The insim is kicking me all the time!
I don't really know why...
Anyone wanna help?

1. In The Project Do CTRL + F And Search The Entire Sulution For HostName And Put The Host Name There

2. Add Your Username To The Admin List. To Do This, Go To Debug, Users, Groups Then SAdmin, Open That And Replace Skywatcher With YOur Username
Quote from Kyle-Caz :

[Command("help", "help")]
public void help(string Msg, string[] StrMsg, Packets.IS_MSO MSO)
{
if (StrMsg.Length > 0)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("", MSO.UCID, 0);

}
}

This Is The Proper Help CMD! Put Commands In between "". They can Be Found In ChatCommands.cs

[Command("help", "help")]
{
if (StrMsg.Length > 0)
{

}
}

What i have to do!! I put this to the ChatCommands.cs, but !help not worked!!!???
You have to be kidding me ... :tired:
Im not a computer expert!! -.-
He basically told you what has to be done. Why are you even bothering when you can't figure out such a simple task?
somebody tell me now
Alright, here goes my usual spiel:

Tonikuu: You are attempting to program features into a Cruise application. One of the key skills one must have when programming any application is knowledge of the language and frameworks that they are using in order to achieve their end goal.

It is clear from this thread that you don't have the required programming skills to work with LFSExternal or even C# itself. Programming is not an exercise in copy and paste. It requires understanding of what you are doing, so that when things DON'T work you are able to debug and repair them.

I would suggest that you learn how to program before attempting to modify this Cruise application. You're trying to sprint before you know how to walk, which won't end well.
okey
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're trying to sprint before you know how to walk, which won't end well.

Yeah, take QWOP for example. Ends very bad.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Alright, here goes my usual spiel:

Tonikuu: You are attempting to program features into a Cruise application. One of the key skills one must have when programming any application is knowledge of the language and frameworks that they are using in order to achieve their end goal.

It is clear from this thread that you don't have the required programming skills to work with LFSExternal or even C# itself. Programming is not an exercise in copy and paste. It requires understanding of what you are doing, so that when things DON'T work you are able to debug and repair them.

I would suggest that you learn how to program before attempting to modify this Cruise application. You're trying to sprint before you know how to walk, which won't end well.

TL;DR

In order to program, one must learn how to program.

A shocking revelation I'm sure.
Quote from TonikuuFIN :[Command("help", "help")]
{
if (StrMsg.Length > 0)
{

}
}

What i have to do!! I put this to the ChatCommands.cs, but !help not worked!!!???

Have You Added it To THe Saulution + Saved + Rebuild?
-
(Kyle-Caz) DELETED by Kyle-Caz : FUCK ME, DIDNT SEE 2nd PAGE!
Need Help!
Hello!
Just Re-Downloaded This But I Get A Error:

Thanks
Visual C++ Express !== Visual C# Express.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Visual C++ Express !== Visual C# Express.

Kyle-Caz, In case you didn't understand != is the opposite of ==
xD
You're trying to open C# project with C++ god damnit ! , haha
Oops, **** Me
This insim is better but I don't have !help
Someone should stop this discussion!
Someone should code in the commands so the !help command works so those noobs that need it, get it.
I did not add description to each command nor test it. But it should have !help showing the list of commands.
Attached files
LsGO Race Director.rar - 1.2 MB - 803 views
Quote from sankkuq :i added that to chatcomands.cs end after towtruck commands but wont work InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("", MSO.UCID); <-- those lines are underlined with red : / error is no overload for method 'send_mtc_messagetoconnection'takes 2 arguments. Sey everything what i need to do to add it : D

HELP PLS CANT WORK (!help) HOW FIX PLS HELPPP
Did you even read the comments after that post? Seems like someone posted a solution.

Also, look at the source of that function, it says that it doesn't accept 2 arguments. Doesn't that ring a bell?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG