The online racing simulator
.NET (C#) - [LsGO] Cruise Mod (LifeStyleCruiseGamersOrganization)
Hello People's!,

It's been a year since [LsGO] LifeStyle Gamers Organization is down from the original Owner 'Pierretekk'. Probably its the same thing as PoVo's LsC but this is unfinished update which I worked when I joined LsC.

This topic is different version of http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=69754

For Moderators: Hopefully you'll understand what I said here, and I really want to share this InSim in this forum.

Credits go to:

T-RonX (LFS_External)
Dougie-Lampkin (Cruise mod)
PoVo (For Continuation in his dropped source)

Licence:

> I take no responsibilities if anything goes wrong to this software, or because of it!
> If you are using this Insim mod source, please leave credits with my name and PoVo!
Do not post in other website or host the source, without my permission!

How to set up?

1. Download the LFS Dedicated Host application from www.lfs.net
2. Configure the LFS Dedicated Host.
3. When you have LFS Dedicated Host running, enter /insim 29999 into the window and press Enter.
4. Configure your settings.ini file from the (Directory)/bin/Release folder.
5. Start "LsC Client.exe" and it should run.

About the App.
1. Unfinished Cop System

2. Rob System which u can rob shops on this insim but left unfinished

3. The Map Updates Works with AS5, KY3R, FE4R, SO4 and Event Oval KY1!!
4. Includes the Layouts so you won't have time to waste to find them where they are.
5. Moderation system !mod <username>

More images in the original forums (hope you can register to view them)
http://lifestyle-cruise-forum. ... topic.php?f=13&t=1217
Notes.
Beware of Other Cruise Servers they just use this source without my confirmation, Originally this source is private since last year but seems people I trust is messing with me and trying to trick people that they made the codes on their insim.
I make insims privately code but when someone uses it and never asks me a permission on this source, I finally decide it to public before they can release it as their own.
Before they can release it to the public as their upcoming update, I'll release the source code that they have been used in my insim its uniquely same features as this insim they gonna released.
Use it and to kill them

Advance Merry Christmas to you ALL!!
- Greets, Kamijou
Attached images
do not upload!.png
Attached files
LsGO Race Director.rar - 1.9 MB - 3933 views
I guess I got the pre-release, cause your team owner sent me my copy.

Great source, working on finishing the systems and making them better

adding X tracks for sure
Attached images
thankssssss.jpg
Kammiii you for godt BL1 ^^ its in the insim
well no one tells me about that you have the copy of it, I even go to your server and say that insim source on your version 2.0 was mine because I saw it on your website forums that the GUI Design look exactly my InSim and the thing is only Tom got this InSim source, but I guess I got Kicked out and probably banned by your lovely members.
No one told me on your team that your gonna use that source code but seems I really carried out my temper and release it to the public, thanks!
Them pictures of the insim bring back some old memories Eh! Some good and some bad but mainly good ones, I remember you saying you where gunna release this and now all the cruise servers have a new insim to play with
Quote from skywatcher122 :well no one tells me about that you have the copy of it, I even go to your server and say that insim source on your version 2.0 was mine because I saw it on your website forums that the GUI Design look exactly my InSim and the thing is only Tom got this InSim source, but I guess I got Kicked out and probably banned by your lovely members.
No one told me on your team that your gonna use that source code but seems I really carried out my temper and release it to the public, thanks!

NP M8 no on howe banned you on auer server :S

++++ i Dident give the insim to eny on BTV i keep my WORD on IT
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Lots of unfinished systems in this source, better have a understanding of the code cause the bugs are numerous.
#8 - PoVo
Does anyone have the finished version of this insim? or did anyone finish the insim yet? if so, can i please use it?
fixed most of the bugs but one left when players connect they connect with other players there names/usernames.
I never had that problem with this source, unless its a different source than the one I have.
!help command doesnt work.. How to fix it?
help cmd
Quote from sankkuq :!help command doesnt work.. How to fix it?

It doesn't work because its not added .
Go to chatcommands.cs and add this

[Command("help", "help")]
public void help(string Msg, string[] StrMsg, Packets.IS_MSO MSO)
{
if (StrMsg.Length > 0)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("", MSO.UCID);

}
}

Add the commands you wish to be shown between " "
You can find them in chatcommands.cs
Quote from ADr3nAl1n :It doesn't work because its not added .
Go to chatcommands.cs and add this

{
if (StrMsg.Length > 0)
{

}
}

Add the commands you wish to be shown between " "
You can find them in chatcommands.cs

i added that to chatcomands.cs end after towtruck commands but wont work InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("", MSO.UCID); <-- those lines are underlined with red : / error is no overload for method 'send_mtc_messagetoconnection'takes 2 arguments. Sey everything what i need to do to add it : D
-
(Kyle-Caz) DELETED by Kyle-Caz : Oops wrong thread
Quote from sankkuq :i added that to chatcomands.cs end after towtruck commands but wont work InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("", MSO.UCID); <-- those lines are underlined with red : / error is no overload for method 'send_mtc_messagetoconnection'takes 2 arguments. Sey everything what i need to do to add it : D

Same
Quote from Patel151 :Does anyone have the finished version of this insim? or did anyone finish the insim yet? if so, can i please use it?

I Would but its got my links, info etc.
From a first glance (not being all too knowledgable at LFS External and just downloading the source code and taking a brief look), the first thing I notice is that you guys are sending:
InSim.SEnd_MTC_MessageToConnection("",MSO.UCID);

You're passing an empty string to that method. You guys should try putting some (ANY) content in that string and see if you have the same issue.
Sorry i forgot the id

InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("I don't believe in trees",MSO.UCID); -wrong

InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("I don't believe in trees",MSO.UCID, 0); - correct

Also don't use police system in this open source , its broken especially with lfs external 1.1.1.7 . If you do, the player list will get broken somehow and after ~one hour people will connect with someone else's stats

{
if (StrMsg.Length > 0)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("", MSO.UCID, 0);

}
}

This Is The Proper Help CMD! Put Commands In between "". They can Be Found In ChatCommands.cs
Very Nice, But Could you Release it WITH X And Y Support (Track Configuration)
It has already ... search entire solution for "XY Postion" and put your username there
Quote from ADr3nAl1n :It has already ... search entire solution for "XY Postion" and put your username there

What Do You Mean?
Well Theres This
Attached images
xy.PNG
That means if a player with the username "skywatcher122" connects to the server the Buttons will appear on his screen so just enter your username there and connect to the server to see your XY position
-
(Kyle-Caz) DELETED by Kyle-Caz
Quote from ADr3nAl1n :That means if a player with the username "skywatcher122" connects to the server the Buttons will appear on his screen so just enter your username there and connect to the server to see your XY position

But How Do I Make Shops With That?

.NET (C#) - [LsGO] Cruise Mod (LifeStyleCruiseGamersOrganization)
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG