Fors
Dukuu
ImudilaSkyline
rageshgr
[Audi TT]
Bmxtwins
andRo.
LFS Photomode Competition Round 88 Voting: Car Showcase: RAC

This weeks theme was... "Car Showcase: RAC".

Voting rules:
*You have one vote that you can use.
*You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. (The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but deleted at the end of the voting.)
*Getting more votes in an unfair way (asking others to vote four your picture etc.) is NOT allowed. (If I find out, you won't be able to participate in the competition anymore for some time and also your image will be deleted from the voting.)

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting Closes at 14:10 UTC on Monday 19th, December 2011

The entrants were:

FireMike15

High Res

Hector UA

High Res

ImudilaSkyline

High Res

rageshgr

High Res

[Audi TT]

High Res

Dukuu

High Res

Taavi(EST)

High Res

Bmxtwins

High Res

Fors

High Res

andRo.

High Res

Lynce

High Res

JO53PHS

High Res
Lynce, please re-upload your picture to LFSForum.net, so I can change the link, since that's the new rule. Otherwise your entry will be deleted at the end of the voting. Thanks!
#3 - J@tko
Really really high standard this round - good work all
Voted for Taavi(EST)
Hard to decide between all of you - finally my vote goes to Taavi.
Joseph
#8 - Lynce
#9 - kiste
Lynce for me i really like the brush style you did there and the i love the camangle.
Hector UA for me. The car looks menacing in black
Voting ended!
Congratulations to Taavi(EST) for winning LFS Photomode Competition #88. I will be waiting for a PM from you with the next theme, cars & tracks.
Thanks for all the votes.
Congrats Taavi!
Quote from kiste :Lynce for me i really like the brush style you did there and the i love the camangle.

Thank you.

Quote from Taavi(EST) :Wow, i honestly hadn't seen the image before i made my edit.

Don't worry. I know. Technically your entry, in this round, is much better than all. Congratulations, you deserve it.

I'm glad because the level has been increased a lot. There are more users who likes to edit photos with very good taste.

Cheers. Merry Christmas.

LFS Photomode Competition Round 88 Voting: Car Showcase: RAC
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG