The online racing simulator
Realistic NASCAR Test Session/License Discussion Thread
All discussion on Realistic NASCAR Licenses and Realistic NASCAR Test Sessions may be done here.

Team Speak will be required for all Realistic NASCAR Test Sessions. Test session passwords will be in all lower case and will be the track code followed by the car code.

For example: The password for a session at AS1 with LX4 would be as1lx4

Server: Realistic NASCAR Server
Team Speak Server Address: Cargame.nl
Team Speak Channel: GTR server

Only those who prove themselves capable of handling the track and car combination as well as traffic in the session will be awarded an up graded license. You will be contacted within 24 hours of this change in status. If you don't receive any information with that time period you may assume that you did not receive an upgrade and may PM the Realistic NASCAR Official which was over that practice session with inquiry as to why you were not given a license upgrade.

Schedule Through 2011
Test Session #1 - AS1 - LX4 - December 15th 2011 @ 19:45 GMT - Password: as1lx4
Test Session #2 - KY1 - XRR - December 17th 2011 @ 15:00 GMT - Password: ky1xrr
Test Session #3 - AS4 - XRT - December 19th 2011 @ 20:00 GMT - Password: as4xrt
Test Session #4 - WE1 - FOX - December 21st 2011 @ 20:00 GMT - Password: we1fox
Test Session #5 - KY1 - XRR - December 27th 2011 @ 15:00 GMT - Password: ky1xrr
Test Session #6 - KY1 - XRR - December 28th 2011 @ 16:30 GMT - Password: ky1xrr
What should I write under "Test Sessions planning to attend:" ? Or is that yet to be published?
Quote from rageshgr :What should I write under "Test Sessions planning to attend:" ?

Nothing since there are none.
Ok so is this application valid?

LFSWorld Name: rageshgr
Nationality: India
Test Sessions planning to attend:
Yes, please post in the appropriate thread if you wish to apply.
LOl I had posted in the applications thread as an application. You moved it here. Ok, anyways I will post there once more
Quote from rageshgr :LOl I had posted in the applications thread as an application. You moved it here. Ok, anyways I will post there once more

Sorry about that. I was moving your post on that thread to this one as well as my reply, and you quoted me. The reply went here because the post you were replying to was moved .
Quote from Cornys :First 4 test sessions have been scheduled:

Test Session #1 - AS1 - LX4 - December 15th 2011 @ 19:45 GMT on Realistic NASCAR Server - Password: as1lx4
Test Session #2 - KY1 - XRR - December 17th 2011 @ 15:00 GMT on Realistic NASCAR Server - Password: ky1xrr
Test Session #3 - AS4 - XRT - December 19th 2011 @ 20:00 GMT on Realistic NASCAR Server - Password: as4xrt
Test Session #4 - WE1 - FOX - December 21st 2011 @ 20:00 GMT on Realistic NASCAR Server - Password: we1fox

If we are partciapting in Kyoto 50 (Dec 28), then we need not attend Test Session #2 right?
Quote from rageshgr :If we are partciapting in Kyoto 50 (Dec 28), then we need not attend Test Session #2 right?

You don't have to attend it. I do suggest it, but as long as you have your license ID number than you are good to go on that. This one was set-up more for a general oval license to be obtained. Future oval events will require a Specialty License rather than a Permit License though.
Ah ok, anyways I will attend, I like Oval nowadays . But I mean the generaL license can be obtained from my performance in Kyoto 50 as well, right? I mean Kyoto 50 also serves as a test session for obtaining a general oval license right?
Quote from rageshgr :Ah ok, anyways I will attend, I like Oval nowadays . But I mean the generaL license can be obtained from my performance in Kyoto 50 as well, right? I mean Kyoto 50 also serves as a test session for obtaining a general oval license right?

Yes, you read it correctly
Realistic NASCAR Test Sessions
Schedule rest of 2011 has been published.
Round 6 race: XRR KY1 and pass is ky2fo8?

Have to be FO8 KY2 race?
Quote from Speed Senna :Round 6 race: XRR KY1 and pass is ky2fo8?

Have to be FO8 KY2 race?

That confused me a bit too!
Quote from Sobis :That confused me a bit too!

Fixed I was going to put in an FO8 race ate KY2 instead, but I decided to put out a test session on KY1 XRR instead. That FO8 test session will likely happen at the beginning of 2012
Test Session #1 - AS1 - LX4 - December 15th 2011 @ 19:45 GMT - Password: as1lx4

This should start in ~15 min?
Quote from Sobis :Test Session #1 - AS1 - LX4 - December 15th 2011 @ 19:45 GMT - Password: as1lx4

This should start in ~15 min?

That confused me a bit too!
It starts in 2 min. (It's 19:43 currently)
Round 6, You have test session at 16:30 and again same combo Kyoto 50 at 18:30? So that is three KY1/XRR race in 2 days. Why the redundancy?

Also dude you have 3 threads 1) Test Sessions with 6 schedule. 2) Applications/Test Sessions with 4 schedule then another thread called 3) Test Session/Discussion. Could merge it to make at most 2 threads?
Nice.. cant drive any session
Quote from -beelzebub :Nice.. cant drive any session

LX World Championships is a possable option as you can be certified from that
Finaly i'm home earlier !!!! Can i join session N3 ?? I missed up the first and second one !!

Test Session #3 - AS4 - XRT - December 19th 2011 @ 20:00 GMT on Realistic NASCAR Server - Password: as4xrt

user name : faze-one

Regards, Polow
Quote from faze-one :Finaly i'm home earlier !!!! Can i join session N3 ?? I missed up the first and second one !!

user name : faze-one

Regards, Polow

You most certainly may. You can join any session before the date listed on your Realistic NASCAR License. See you in 3 hours hopefully
Well will not manage to be home in time for session 3, so i'm going to edit my license info.
Quote from MoMo92i :Well will not manage to be home in time for session 3, so i'm going to edit my license info.

No problem. You can PM me with regards to that in the future. You aren't required to be there even if you had planned to attend. Thanks for the notification

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG