The online racing simulator
What a nice smooth pic. Good job.
wow, thank you for the beautiful work Taavi(EST)
-
(vencipower) DELETED by vencipower
vencipower,
Quote :External images are not allowed to be used.

went for a moonlight affect. Its on fernbay by the mansion

used a screen/ overlay affect and sharpened colors on car aswell as edited driver out.
Attached images
rac.jpg
racprv.jpg
Quote from Bmxtwins :went for a moonlight affect. Its on fernbay by the mansion

used a screen/ overlay affect and sharpened colors on car aswell as edited driver out.

nice concept, but the lighting on the car is too much, would be nice if the moon was in the background, but, some nicer textures and id rate it 7/10 if you fixed those points
#57 - Fors
Final Entry
Attached images
RacFinal.jpg
RacFinalPreview.jpg
text an integral part of picture. i like it
Quote from xtraction :nice concept, but the lighting on the car is too much, would be nice if the moon was in the background, but, some nicer textures and id rate it 7/10 if you fixed those points

you can't change the textures, lfs ingame shots only.
Quote from Bmxtwins :you can't change the textures, lfs ingame shots only.

Yes, you can! Photoshop the textures yourself so that they look good. Nobody said anything about using external images.
Quote from andRo. :Yes, you can! Photoshop the textures yourself so that they look good. Nobody said anything about using external images.

ok, I will edit the asphalt then. Thanks for the info. Any tips on how to hand craft the asphalt tho. I spent a good amount of time on this edit and my best yet IMO. So final unless i update.
#62 - Fors
Quote from Bmxtwins :ok, I will edit the asphalt then. Thanks for the info. Any tips on how to hand craft the asphalt tho. I spent a good amount of time on this edit and my best yet IMO. So final unless i update.

Make a new B/W Noise layer, duplicate
and use glowing edges with low opacity on the second layer.
or do somthing similar with the pattern overlay where you can adjust the size.
Final entry for now.

Original
Attached images
RACEDIT2 copy400.jpg
RACEDIT2 copy800.jpg
RACEDITorig.jpg
RACEDIT2 copy.jpg
Naiiiiiiiceeee
Good one andRo.
LFS is quite picturesque going by the original screenshots...
Nice edits guys!
Final Entry

1280 x 830

Cheers.
Attached images
Photomode Competition RAC Showcase.jpg
Photomode Competition 400 Showcase.jpg
The voting is gonna be really difficult..
Quote from Lynce :Final Entry

1280 x 830

Cheers.

Whaaaat? Look who is back, I think I haven't seen you a year or so. Nice to see you back!
Oh Lynce's coming back?! Great!
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :The voting is gonna be really difficult..

+1. There are some interesting entries.

Quote from andRo. :Whaaaat? Look who is back, I think I haven't seen you a year or so. Nice to see you back!

Nice to see you, too!

Yeah, since one year.

Quote from FireMike15 :Oh Lynce's coming back?! Great!

Hey, brother!

Yes. And I'm working hard. Back to the work. I can't say nothing more.

Glad to see you here.
I decided to redo my edit and came up with this which is slightly more interesting than the first one. Kinda wish I'd moved the camera closer and the RAC slightly to the right so you got more RAC and less landscape. Meh.

EDIT: Made the sky a bit lighter round the sun, slightly blurred the reflections to make the surface look less like a pond.

Final Entry

Attached images
RAC2.jpg
RAC2 Prev.jpg
Great entry, but for me is perfect like that.
Quote from JO53PHS :I decided to redo my edit and came up with this which is slightly more interesting than the first one. Kinda wish I'd moved the camera closer and the RAC slightly to the right so you got more RAC and less landscape. Meh.

Final Entry

It looks amazing, and I love the work you've done on the shading, but I'd make the sky a teeny, tiny bit lighter around the sun. Still looks flawless, though.
I really like this rainy atmosphere, but I wish LFS would have more smoother textures- But nice entry JO53PHS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG