The online racing simulator
Formula 1 grande prêmio petrobras do brasil 2011

http://www.formula1.com/races/in_detail/brazil_845/
Checkout the 2010 race edit video: http://www.formula1.com/video/race_edits/

DRS:
The detection zone is in Turn 2, halfway through the Senna S, with the activation shortly after on the long straight linking Turn 3 (Curva do Sol) with Turn 4 (Subida do Lago).
Source: link

Tactical race information:
Pitlane loss: 20 seconds
Downforce Level: High
Fuel effect: 0.2s/10kg
Fuel consumption: 2.0kg/Lap
Tyre Compounds: Soft/Medium

Tech data:
Kerbs: Smooth
Pitlane: 385m
Altitude: 750m
Maximum speed: 312kph
Minimum speed: 65kph
Average Speed: 208kph
Average corner speed: 120kph
Full throttle: 64%
Longest section full throttle: 16 sec
Engine severity: Medium
Power loss: -13%

Source: link

Weather:
http://www.enterf1.com/f1-weather/Sao-Paulo.asp
http://www.autosport.com/f1/weather.html

Timetable:
Fri 25 November 2011
Practice 1 12:00 - 13:30
Practice 2 16:00 - 17:30
Sat 26 November 2011
Practice 3 13:00 - 14:00
Qualifying 16:00
Sun 27 November 2011
Race 16:00

All times in GMT and may be totally wrong

2010 results:
link
So i heard we will have czech driver in friday practice... bonus motivation to watch it, it will be hilarious, he sucks arse big time.
Quote from Kid222 :So i heard we will have czech driver in friday practice... bonus motivation to watch it, it will be hilarious, he sucks arse big time.

Jan Charouz in HRT for FP1
Yeah, it didn't surprise me really, his dad is one of biggest "legal" thieves in this republic, so it was just matter of time after some testings.
#5 - samjh
Quote from Kid222 :his dad is one of biggest "legal" thieves in this republic

Antonin Charouz? Just out of curiosity, what does/did he do? (I know he was a racing driver and runs several motorsport organisations including his own Le Mans team, but I'm talking about his alleged "legal" thievery.)
Quote from samjh :Antonin Charouz? Just out of curiosity, what does/did he do? (I know he was a racing driver and runs several motorsport organisations including his own Le Mans team, but I'm talking about his alleged "legal" thievery.)

Well, i'm not sure about his present, but he has quite a past, where he he befriended some powerful people in banks, took loans, re-routed debt from them several times into companies, which went bankrupt and his debt (few billions of CZK) was never paid. Certainly not a person i would trust even now.

He's exclusive distributor of Ford cars into CZ, but how he got to that is also in my doubts.
That is just pure example of motorsport mafia.. My kind of guy!
Quote from Dennis93 :That is just pure example of motorsport mafia.. My kind of guy!

Try to lick his arse a bit and you might be in F1 soon.
Jan Charouz really isn't that bad. He's about as good as Tomas Enge
Quote from BlueFlame :Jan Charouz really isn't that bad. He's about as good as Tomas Enge

Try to tell it on some czech motorsport forums and you'll get slayed.
Time will show, if he's as good as him, because thanks to his dad, it's sure he will get the opportunity.
Quote from Kid222 :Try to tell it on some czech motorsport forums and you'll get slayed.
Time will show, if he's as good as him, because thanks to his dad, it's sure he will get the opportunity.

I don't have anything against the guy, I've only seen him racing in Le Mans and he did a good a job as anyone else out there.
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't have anything against the guy, I've only seen him racing in Le Mans and he did a good a job as anyone else out there.

That's true, he does better job in GT's and tintops, than in open wheelers. Imo this was cherry on top of his carreer cake so far, i think he could win Lemans or something though.

/OT
Quote from Kid222 :That's true, he does better job in GT's and tintops, than in open wheelers. Imo this was cherry on top of his carreer cake so far, i think he could win Lemans or something though.

/OT

He's got potential, but with alot of rich boys they get hated on because alot of people assume because money was already there, that talent was bought.
Meanwhile, back at Sao Paulo...

40% chance of precipitation with 1.5 to 2mm of rain expected. Chance of thunderstorms.

Hmmm!
its gonna be a great season finale.
I hope if its wet they won't go all safety nazi and not let them race till its basically inter level.
Quote from Mustafur :I hope if its wet they won't go all safety nazi and not let them race till its basically inter level.

Agreed!
Anyone got a link for online streaming of the BBC feed? the usual ones i use arent working.
Doesn't work outside of the UK :S
wtf webber
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Anyone got a link for online streaming of the BBC feed? the usual ones i use arent working.

Did you try the live stream on the one website?

It's free for Australians.
Quote from Mustafur :Did you try the live stream on the one website?

It's free for Australians.

Unfortunately Im out of the country :S
Well Vettel does it again !!... and what a time!!

Not sure about claiming the record though.. sure it absolute terms it's more poles in a year than Mansell, but Mansells acheivement was 87.5% poles. Vettel would have needed to get 16.625 poles to equal that. So I don't really think he can claim any "record" as such IMO
That logic would stand up if the amount of races hadn't increased before Nigel Mansell got the record. Nobody's claiming it's a 100% like for like record as the qualifying format is different, the car rules are different, the tracks are different and likely many other factors.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG