The online racing simulator
#1 - Hahmo
Round 2: Announcement
Second Round

Track: Blackwood Historic Chicane Reverse (BL11CR)
Date and time: 12 November 2011 - 17:00 UTC Qualifying 16.30 UTC
Car: Formula BMW (FBM)
Race Style: Mid-length race
Server: v\ Nations World League
Password is same as in first round, if you don't have ask here or PM me.

As per the rules (found here) there will be no wind.
Try to get one of the Nation members on #nwl @ gamesurge.net before starting the race to let the information flow smoothly.

Qualifying
At 16:30 UTC we will start a 20 minute hardcore qualifying session, this meaning that shift+p and shift+p will not be allowed during the whole session.

Race
Race starting at 17.00 UTC, we will set the race time to two (2) hours and after racing for one (1) hour and 25 minutes, we will check the lapcount and add 2 more laps to that and race will be finished, to make it 1,5 hour race.
Started with Safety Car, it will pull off in the last turn and leader may accelerate whenever he/she wants after crossing the SC line just before the last turn entry.
Green flag will be shown shortly after leader has started to accelerate.

Skins
All the skins are to be uploaded into this topic before the start of the official event. If your skin isn't uploaded or you are using wrong skin in official event, you will be penalized after the race.

All the team managers should have the password. If the newest confirmated Nations have not received the password and your Managers are not available, please PM me or post here to ask for the password, and it will be sent to you.

Best of luck for everyone, and I hope to see some clean good racing and good behaviour.
#2 - Hahmo
Its not too many hours left and so many Nations yet not confirmed..
C'mon guys
Stream available on-demand at http://www.livestream.com/iracingdwc/. If you are bored later, tune in at 23:00 CET to see Rudy, PJ and Dave run the iRacing Pro Series with the Williams F1
Can I see the point system somewhere?
#5 - Hahmo
#7 - Hahmo
Quote from Flame CZE :So that means that only the top driver from each race scores the points? I thought that both drivers were scored...

They both are,
Lets say you finish 3th and 7th, you get points for 3rd and 7th position
Quote from Hahmo :They both are,
Lets say you finish 3th and 7th, you get points for 3rd and 7th position

According to the standings, it looks like only one driver of each nation finished.
#9 - Hahmo
Quote from Flame CZE :According to the standings, it looks like only one driver of each nation finished.

Thats because there was 3 races.. I'll ask Kristi to explain it actually, as I don't work out the points, only kristi.. :P
Miro you are making the mess again dude. I've explained it later in the standing topic because there were a lot of rage against that point system. It's been changed once since then and yet you still don't (even admins) get it. It starts annoying me. Maybe try to ask me first before giving out unvalid information. I hope after I've made the results it will be clear.

Nations get point for their overall results of their drivers. Top 10 nations get points. Not top 10 drivers.
Quote from Kristi :Miro you are making the mess again dude. I've explained it later in the standing topic because there were a lot of rage against that point system. It's been changed once since then and yet you still don't (even admins) get it. It starts annoying me. Maybe try to ask me first before giving out unvalid information. I hope after I've made the results it will be clear.

Nations get point for their overall results of their drivers. Top 10 nations get points. Not top 10 drivers.

If you explained it, why are there so many people who still do not understand it. (I am one of them, and as far as I can see, so is Flame)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG