The online racing simulator
The Klub with the K is kool
club with a k sounds more german when u say it, thats why he named it klub
Quote from IsaacPrice :club with a k sounds more german when u say it, thats why he named it klub

well... most sports clubs are actually written with a "c". Anyways, it wasn't my idea
I named it that way just for the hell of it.
Anyways it's a nice idea and makes it unique
thursday night klub racing starts in 5 minutes be sure to be on the server

the reverse grid rules for race 2

The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed
Stats updated
Last night was fun My first proper race in about 2 years and I was on keyboard so I sucked even more than normal, and that's before counting my fuel issues in race 1.......
Quote from J@tko :Last night was fun My first proper race in about 2 years and I was on keyboard so I sucked even more than normal, and that's before counting my fuel issues in race 1.......

The "fuel issues" made you start on pole in race 2
Quote from TFalke55 :The "fuel issues" made you start on pole in race 2

Which in turn made me a moving chicane
Quote from J@tko :Last night was fun My first proper race in about 2 years and I was on keyboard so I sucked as per usual, and that's even counting my fuel issues in race 1.......

Fixed a typo there for you.
Quote from dekojester :Fixed a typo there for you.

Cheers.

Then again, surely there's a reason you admin rather than race.....
Quote from J@tko :Cheers.

Then again, surely there's a reason you admin rather than race.....

It took you that long to figure that out ? :doh:
-
(rageshgr) DELETED by rageshgr
Tonight, the last NDR.Klub night of November. As usual beginning 19:30 UTC. Followed by the announcement of next month's combinations
I'll try to be there this time
Can't come this time, another Baltic Cup race on the same time.
Everyone others who can drive then go on and have fun, last time out it was really fun :P
What's the password? :P The one Thilo PMed me doesn't work
it works again
Wanted to do that race, but just couldn't :/
Good races today guys
Rolled it in Race 1 but it was just too laggy. Need to get a cable/new computer/wheel
The driver of the license "kart-36" is the Klub's driver of the Month. He has the best average and the most wins, stats file updated.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG