The online racing simulator
Cars using different car's sounds
(7 posts, started )
Hello people, I don't know if this is program related or car related, But I decided car related after some time.

My FXO currently sounds like a rocket ship, And here is why, When i was changing sounds, Since I had installed a sound pack (I was on cargame at the time) I was flipping through cars and installing sounds, It was fine until I flipped to the FXR, I clicked load on a sound that I liked, And accidentally hit tab, I decided it wasn't a big deal and hit save, Tab had actually put me on a FXO, And now my FXO can load any FXR sounds, And now it sounds like a space shuttle, Can anyone tell me how to get my FXO sounds back? (and not use my FXR sounds..)

I wouldn't recommend you try and replicate it.. it's very annoying.
Download this: [attach]118116[/attach]
hmm thats odd.
I suggest to make a copy of all of your setups, skins etc and reinstall lfs.

(sorry I cant do much to help) .
I'll give it maybe a day or two.. If nothing else, I suppose i will have to reinstall.

Edit/problemfix: I figured it out, I moved every car sound out of my LFS folder (Started it and let it error out) Then moved all the defaults in, Started it and loaded a replay. Then moved all my custom sounds back in. Fixed it. Thank you for trying. Eddy.
ooh good that everything is working now and no problem .
I had this once if you check the bugreports. Changing profile solved it for me.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG