The online racing simulator
I had a PM but not about lx champ. About oval racing...?
I got Redemption 100 PM....
We will be running our practice event this Saturday, November 26th 2011. Time schedule will be the same, but confirmations will need to be posted here on the forums.

These will be posted within a few min.

PM's regarding it will be sent out later tonight.
If you have not received a notification concerning the opening of confirmations on the practice round scheduled for this Saturday, please inform me so that I can add you to the PM list. I have justed used the LX specific one for the first time, and I don't think anybody's missing, but I'm not entirely sure.

Let's make this a great season!
Practice Round Information Messages have been sent out. If you did not receive one, I need to know, but everybody should have gotten one.
am i too late to sign up for this?

if not then:

42 - Harry Gillman (HarryG27) - England - No team
Quote from HarryGillman :
42 - Harry Gillman (HarryG27) - England - No team

No such lic. name found. You need to write your license name there. In this case it would be HarryGillman

42 - Harry Gillman [B](HarryGillman)[/B] - England - No team

7 - Niclas Malmgren (Nicce) - Sweden - SAVAGE SimSports
I will be taking an administrative leave for the next 2 days. Don't expect any sign-ups to be accepted or added until Wednesday or late Tuesday.

WTBOCS and LXWC along with the 2 ovals and working with the servers and admin teams and the UF1 Fun Event has swamped me a little bit, and I want to be fresh and on my game for this great new league

I'll be in contact with everybody on Tuesday or Wednesday regarding Round #1 confirmations

Server is open for practice on LX4 & LX6, and has been since the practice round
27 - Mathias Wentjärvi (suzuki94) - Finland - LowLandLions
31 - Teemu Suninen (marakattimax) - Finland - CoRe Racing
Round #1 Confirmations will be out tomorrow. I've came down sick tonight and won't be releacing confirmations until 12 hours late.

I appologize for the delay.
[WCL] Layout Racing will be our back-up and holding server for the season. Pool 2 qualifyers will directly connect to it rather than Realistic NASCAR Server so they can practice and participate in the driver's meeting. Immedietly at completion of Pool 1 qualifying Pool 1 qualifyers are asked to disconnect from Realistic NASCAR Server and (after a short delay) connect to [WCL] Layout Racing. Pool 1 & 2 qualifyers will be given a message on the holding server when to rejoin, or if they should rejoin, Realistic NASCAR Server for a session or race. We won't forget you.

All drivers are asked to make the transition as quick as possable so that we can keep the event moving. This information will be sent in our information/reminder PM which will come out this time tomorrow.

[WCL] Layout Racing is currently in practice mode for LX6, and Realistic NASCAR Server is in practice mode for LX4. Both are at AS7.

Good luck everybody, and good luck getting a grip on the LX Series
97 - Antti Valta (N Gin) - Finland - Last Lap Motorsports
#90 - jsrk
Hello,

Unfortunately [WCL] Layout Racing is down, seems that 500servers fail for long time now :P i knew this would happen today. I will say when its up again

See you
-jsrk-
Realistic NASCAR Server is down as well. We're working to get both server back up as quickly as possable.
72 - Walter Lemmmens (Rockclan) - The Netherlands - Team Rock Racing
89 - Joni Säynätmäki (-beelzebub) - Finland - rForce™
56 - Rik Kardol (Rik97) - The Netherlands - Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme
Round #1 Results and Points Standings I expected to publish tonight, but it has taken longer than expected to get the different points tables created. Everything but the Team Standings have been compiled for LX4, LX6 and Overall Standings. All of these tables will be releaced tomorrow.
#96 - pmw
Is it still possible to join in?
I would definetly like to play in this league.
Quote from pmw :Is it still possible to join in?
I would definetly like to play in this league.

Yes it is. Just sign-up here, and you should be good to go this weekend as long as you can make it and confirm your attendance.
All will be PM'ed in a few hours with a second Confirmation reminder. We have 62 drivers signed-up, and only 12 have confirmed within the first 40 hours of them being opened. We'll be adding a "not attending" feature to our confirmations so that we know who will not attend.
Quote from andRo. :44 - Andris Pavars (andRo.) - Latvia - Tiger Express Motorsports

Same, sorry, but I have to withdraw.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG