The online racing simulator
Selling Domain + Website System
(4 posts, started )
Dear Readers,

After 9 years of trying, I decided to stop my racing team Team Rock Racing. And I'm selling the name, website + systems.

The website is well visited (about 750-850 unique visitors a month). And has an old and new website system ready for use. Also contains Private Messaging, Tournament results component, etc. You would only need to edit tiny details as logo's and such. Has unlimited e-mail accounts.

Backside of the website uses DirectAdmin.

Base of the website is Joomla.

www.TeamRockRacing.com
www.test.TeamRockRacing.com

For examples.

For interest, send an e-mail to [email protected]

Please don't post crap here, and no silly bids. For serious contact please via e-mail.

Kind Regards,
Walter Lemmens
By giving up your domain you basically make your (you and your previous teams) identities available for anyone to do whatever they please with. To be absolutely safe, you would have to unassociate every email, forum account, game account etc (which would take quite some time to to properly and safely).

If you are not in desperate need of money I would suggest that you "park" and keep your domain another year, at least.
Quote from felplacerad :By giving up your domain you basically make your (you and your previous teams) identities available for anyone to do whatever they please with. To be absolutely safe, you would have to unassociate every email, forum account, game account etc (which would take quite some time to to properly and safely).

If you are not in desperate need of money I would suggest that you "park" and keep your domain another year, at least.

You are correct.

For those interested, here is an overview of statistics:
Attached images
Statistieken overzicht.jpg
At the moment I am in contact with a company that would like to take over the domain only.

We are quite close to a deal.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG