The online racing simulator
Does LFS have Telemetry tool?
(11 posts, started )
I'm trying to find a Telemetry tool for LFS. One that measures ride height, tyre temps, suspension and more like MoTec. I've checked the unofficial add-ons but the programs there seem to be more speed and timing orientated.

Any help appreciated.

Bryan
There's no live telemetry, but single player laps can be recorded and output to a RAF file that can be viewed by telemetry programs such as the ones found on lfs.net, and LRA (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=20056).
Attached images
lfs-lra.jpg
Thanks for the heads up. I will check this out now.
Wow, gone from having none to having 3:-p

F1ferfview looks fantastic as does Lra and AFS tools. Shame there is not tyre temps but now I'm getting greedy
I use this (posted some time ago). Let me know if you need any help/more info on the output.
Cheers!
Quote from Bryan1 :
I'm trying to find a Telemetry tool for LFS. One that measures ride height, tyre temps, suspension and more like MoTec.
Bryan

A basic level of Live info is displayed when you press the following buttons
F - Graphical representation of Forces acting on each wheels and the car
F9 - Tyre temps (3 different points reading on each tyre), Tyre pressure, Clutch temperature and G-forces
F10- Level of damage of each suspension component
Shift+L - Live status - graphical of each suspension component
Quote from rageshgr :A basic level of Live info is displayed when you press the following buttons
F - Graphical representation of Forces acting on each wheels and the car
F9 - Tyre temps (3 different points reading on each tyre), Tyre pressure, Clutch temperature and G-forces
F10- Level of damage of each suspension component
Shift+L - Live status - graphical of each suspension component

Thanks for your reply.
I use these F buttons as well but noticed once your back in the pits the info is gone. Also did not know about Shift+L so will looking in to it
Quote from Ingolf :I use this (posted some time ago). Let me know if you need any help/more info on the output.
Cheers!

Thanks for your reply.
this looks really interesting. Matlap is a free program?
Quote from Ingolf :I use this (posted some time ago). Let me know if you need any help/more info on the output.
Cheers!

Best use for MATLAB ever

Quote from Bryan1 :Thanks for your reply.
this looks really interesting. Matlap is a free program?

No it's like a big maths programme for industry
Well after testing 4 or them I have found lra to be the best for me. It's easy to set up and use and interesting to see some laps graphed, it's no MoTec but very good.
Just wish it had ride height and tyre temps graphed and it would be perfect.

Here is how I set up one of the analysis sheets:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/lfstelemetry.png/

Thanks for the help here

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG