The online racing simulator
ghost driving
(10 posts, started )
ghost driving
can you drive in races as a ghost so i can learn tracks and not mess anybody up uknow follow other drivers who are good but not mess up races
I Heard That Some Hackers Make Mods And Hacks to make those kind of stuff. There Is A Server Called "German Crash Server" And People Use those kind of mods and hacks.But Your not allowed to use in Online.I Dont know why people use online.
i saw iracing has it
Ghost Driving
Funny that i saw this post, I was recently thinking about a PS2 game that has a ghost driving mode. There you run laps and your best lap is ghost car. Its a great way to learn a track, if the ghost is in front, you can duplicate your break points and the apex. If it is behind you, well your better. It really is an amazing tool for setup and lap time improvement. Mabe there could be a way to load one of the ten best laps.
its still a ? can u do it here or not i only ask cuz i see spectate no ghost
#6 - m4ccy
no there is no ghost as far as i am aware.

If you want to practice tracks do it offline, then you dont hurt anybody, you can toggle a racing line on/off with 1 of the keys, i cant remember which, but a racing line will clearly work as well as having a ghost.
It changes colour to show when to acc or brake or coast.

Very useful for someone who wants to learn a track, probably better than a ghost.

You can use racing line online too.
Only you will see it.
Quote from m4ccy : you can toggle a racing line on/off with 1 of the keys, i cant remember which.

+1 if you thought this was a topic about ghostdriving on Cruise servers.
#9 - m4ccy
+1, that was what I thought when I first clicked the thread :P
thanks m4 yes i do use the racing line good tool

ghost driving
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG