The online racing simulator
Restrictions Complaints Department (Open 24/7/365)
what a screw up....

All i can say is just wait until i get an FZR ...

Fed up of having to try so hard bec the restriction is WRONG!!! non of this bull about it being fair ITS NOT FAIR and thats a FACT!

Fed up of it & wont be doing anymore racing unless I think Its fair.
Quote from SennaSS : what a screw up....

Fed up of having to try so hard bec the restriction is WRONG!!! non of this bull about it being fair ITS NOT FAIR and thats a FACT!

Would you care to elaborate, please, on what you feel is unfair about the current restrictions ?
Quote from SennaSS : what a screw up....

Then I really wonder how us TEM did 8th on FXR, just behind 5 IGTC/MoE championship winning teams, and the 2nd and 3rd teams from last GTAL season(DRUNK and SR). With no practice whatsoever.

It's a tad easy to blame the things you cannot control when you don't have the success you would expect.

Seriously though guys. You seemed to have some good pace at the beginning of the first stint. If you can keep your nose clean all the way, I'm sure you can get a decent midfield finish. And oh, please give up that 3 stop strategy for a conventional 2 stopper. 3 stops is just suicide in a 3 hour race, especially if you take a car that can afford up to 1h05/10 stints easily, and copes rather well with extra fuel.
The restrictions are what they are. Your job is to choose the best car you can choose. If you feel you aren't in the car thats fastest thats your problem. I always fail to see how people find this so hard to understand...

Also, in GTAL with the same restrictions teams complained that FZR was too slow, and thats what it appeared like. However now top teams are using it, its shown to still be as good a choice as XRR. Setup makes a big difference, I'd look into the setup as thats probably 90% of your problem
well at least in South City you will have no excuses...FXR will be the best car choice for it from far ! So let's show us how alien you are.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Also, in GTAL with the same restrictions teams complained that FZR was too slow, and thats what it appeared like. However now top teams are using it, its shown to still be as good a choice as XRR. Setup makes a big difference, I'd look into the setup as thats probably 90% of your problem

Indeed. Setup is probably the issue.

I think the misleading thing here is that there is no real competitive FXR team this season, so the FXR is not showing all its potential if you only look at the previous races' results.

However... The restrictions were the same in the last GTAL season in date, and guess what? FXR almost won outright with TDRT and GraVT. Many FXR teams fought for wins and podiums, including at tracks where you'd think XRR/FZR would be stronger, like AS6R or KY3.

And as Momo says... FXR will be dominant at SO4R, and AFAIK you get extra points there.
Atleast you werent on the inside when that happened
Setup for our FXR is done by me and as a new team i have no doubt that we are not maximising the cars potential

Both i and James have very different driving styles also with James being much harder on tyres which makes catering for us both a bit tricky

I very much enjoyed the start of the race but the issue with taking over was a real anomaly.Very strange.
Utter rubbish again....

FACT fxr is slower down the straights FACT
You guys say O but knobody competive is using it !!! ...well that bloody why bec its NOT FAST ENOUGH TO WIN *LAUGHS*

I for one cannot STAND the lfs tyre pysics its utter rubbish and couldnt be further from realistic!!

to prove my point ...

when you go through a corner in a real racing car and you accelerate througha croner so your on the edge of grip.... YOUR TYRES DONT ****IN OVERHEAT and suddenly lose grip if you push over the limit!!!!!!!!... This game actually punishes a driver who can find the limit.

you are contantly having to drive within any kind of limits which to be honest is not enjoyable in the slightest.

............................................................................................

I will bloody show you guys whats what at the next round .. just you watch bunch of know all know f*** all!!!

@deko I suggest you guys look again at restrictions it IS NOT FAIR ...just trust me on that ...for exmple ive had 3 of the faster guys somtimes 2 seconds a lap faster!!! yes 2 SECONDS A LAP Drive my car and put there own sets on ect and that has not improved my pace or theres... for hours and only go the SAME SPEED AS ME so 2 SECONDS suddenly dissapears out the bloody window due to the lack of straight line speed.

Maybe fair depending on which circuits is ran
If you made the FXR the same speed on the straight it would rape everyone in the corners. As GTAL proved, if you put fast guys in the FXR they can be fast and win.

Logic dictates that if we make the FXR faster so that the relatively slower drivers can be competitive then the fast drivers will join and go faster than the FZR/XRRs! Reminds me of GT3 Cup where they removed 1% so that Ray Kings could go faster but then that meant we had Isaac in the FXR owning everyone at KY2...

Quote :This game actually punishes a driver who can find the limit

Bullshit, it punishes those who go over the limit. It's endurance racing as well, you're not supposed to be going over the limit otherwise your car won't last. And remember, the tyre physics are the same for everyone.

As for trusting you, I think Deko has plenty of other trustworthy and fast drivers that have done lots of testing, plus we also have a few years of data to go on to make sensible and not kneejerk reactions just on the results of one race :rolleyes:

So please, post your setup and I'm sure the faster drivers will give it a go...
Quote from SennaSS :Utter rubbish again....

FACT fxr is slower down the straights FACT
You guys say O but knobody competive is using it !!! ...well that bloody why bec its NOT FAST ENOUGH TO WIN *LAUGHS*

I for one cannot STAND the lfs tyre pysics its utter rubbish and couldnt be further from realistic!!

to prove my point ...

when you go through a corner in a real racing car and you accelerate througha croner so your on the edge of grip.... YOUR TYRES DONT ****IN OVERHEAT and suddenly lose grip if you push over the limit!!!!!!!!... This game actually punishes a driver who can find the limit.

you are contantly having to drive within any kind of limits which to be honest is not enjoyable in the slightest.

............................................................................................

I will bloody show you guys whats what at the next round .. just you watch bunch of know all know f*** all!!!

@deko I suggest you guys look again at restrictions it IS NOT FAIR ...just trust me on that ...for exmple ive had 3 of the faster guys somtimes 2 seconds a lap faster!!! yes 2 SECONDS A LAP Drive my car and put there own sets on ect and that has not improved my pace or theres... for hours and only go the SAME SPEED AS ME so 2 SECONDS suddenly dissapears out the bloody window due to the lack of straight line speed.

Maybe fair depending on which circuits is ran

People like you are what make me sleep so good at night.

You're fastest lap was a 34.25, while Yann did a 33.6 with no practice.

My fourth lap was a 34.1 on some random freakin setup.

Here you go.
Attached files
FXR_KY3_GTAL_R.set - 132 B - 769 views
SennaSS_is_not_Senna.mpr - 166.4 KB - 218 views
Quote :Date of Birth: 1986-11-22

UTTER RUBBISH AGAIN!!!

So where to start with u then ignorant bastard, who chose not to do your own research and indirectly criticise other peoples, instead relying on blind assumption and making yourself look like a ****ing idiot infront of everyone. This just feels like a waste of time even making an effort to say anything when I or anyone else shouldn't give a shit, but u test my patience. Either you're a very good troll or u lie about ur birthdate, ****ING PHONY!!!

First of all, in a race like today on a race track, you change velocity. We don't race on a ****ing dragstrip, it's a ****ing race track. You know, there are something called "corners" in between the straight bits which u build a setup around. These "corners" prevent u from just staying on 100% throttle for 100% of the lap and running 1/1 wing and this being a top speed contest.

These EXACT restrictions have been in place for nearly a year now since the start of the 2010/11 season of Grand Touring Amateur League in various other leagues too, and almost identical versions have been used for the past three years, including the Masters of Endurance series. OK, sometimes people have moaned that XRR is maybe a few tenths too quick here and there. But what's this?! Under our noses, Mr. Know ****ing nothing at all has spotted: "hang on, FXR is two seconds slower!!! blasphemy!" Let's change it!

Now, for a league where two seconds is the difference between being 1st and 21st, do u think the organisers would make such an elementary mistake? Maybe you don't buy logic then if ur still disagreeing. Didn't it ever occur to u that when u pull away 0.5 seconds from the car behind exiting a hairpin that might not be down to ur driving Godliness? And then losing 2 tenths on a 1km straight is the organisers taking a dump on u.

Go to 19m00s in the replay if u still care and watch 3rd place 03 T.Nogiec (who actually led the race for a long period of time) in the cheating FZR that is gaining 2s on u on the straight As he brakes before T1, he does 238kph. Then along comes driving Gods -insert whatever the **** ur team name is here - and they hit 237kph. ..... awkward silence.

And unless u think Nogiec is on a high wing setup seenas you're Einstein and have probably thought of this already - race leader (and winner \o/) I.Price hits 240kph on a LOW wing FZR setup before braking for T1. That is FACT - go look it up in a dictionary. To further sum this up: "to prove my point ... <insert blablabla here> " - you didn't prove shit, u just posted ur opinion and have ignored the factors infront of u and just wanna make ur shit car quicker so u can get an easy ride to victory.

If u call FXR being TWO SECONDS!!!!!!!! slower a fact, then what the **** do u call that birthday u put on LFS World as?

Quote :"@deko I suggest you guys look again at restrictions it IS NOT FAIR ...just trust me on that ...for exmple ive had 3 of the faster guys somtimes 2 seconds a lap faster!!! yes 2 SECONDS A LAP Drive my car and put there own sets on ect and that has not improved my pace or theres... for hours and only go the SAME SPEED AS ME so 2 SECONDS suddenly dissapears out the bloody window due to the lack of straight line speed."

What the **** did I just read?

Summary of essay: If it's such a shit slow car, why did u choose it then decide to moan about it 4/5 of the way through the season

Kind regards,
I could beat u on a ****ing keyboard
Quote from SennaSS :...

The restrictions as they are were just fine in GTAL, FXR could have taken 2 or 3 victories out of 7 races for your info. I see no reason to change the restrictions at all, the only reason it might not be working out 100% is because FE25, which was an FXR ownage track, was taken off the calendar, mainly because of the mayhem caused in the test race. I will not accept your point of FXR being too slow to do anything with it, I think you had enough teams showing you that it can get good results, even when it's not on a track that suits it, like FFR in the first round for example. And of effing course is FXR slower down the straights, but you gotta not blame us for it having 4WD which just eats the power on the top. If we made the restrictions so that the topspeed would be the same over all 3 cars, it would be more than unfair.
ohhhh dear anothe rknow all know nothing...dont quote top speed at me you numpty

its not the damn top speed its how fast IT GETS TO THE TOP SPEED!

IT IS NOT FAIR (((FACT)))
i don´t think that you read th posts above, did you?

If you watch at TEM this race. it was really hard to overtake them cause they know how to drive the fxr. You should watch the replay to learn from them...
Actions speak louder than words, started to drive this a bit after the f1 finished...(btw for those who are too lazy to open spr, I did 33 every lap which is like what, 2-3 tenths from what I did in FZR?)

If you can take an FZR, and go faster than us after about 20 minutes driving, then you have a point - but even then, the restrictions are the rules, you have a choice of which car you choose. You knew the restrictions before you picked it.
Attached files
23 I.Price_KY3X_FXR.spr - 405.2 KB - 205 views
FXR_KY3_GT2WSIsaac.set - 132 B - 996 views
Quote from SennaSS :ohhhh dear anothe rknow all know nothing...dont quote top speed at me you numpty

its not the damn top speed its how fast IT GETS TO THE TOP SPEED!

IT IS NOT FAIR (((FACT)))

Well, you're the reason why it is so hard. All the sets I've known have been made by your team were utterly awful, like for example when you ran R4R2 in round 1, when every other FXR managed R3R2 just fine. Just because you cant accept others are doing a better job than you in the same car doesn't mean that the car is too slow to do achieve anything with it...
And learn how to type and spell, your behaviour here makes you look rediculous.
Split the restrictions discussion to its own thread, because simply, it cannot be specific to Round 4 and therefore does not belong in that thread.

Carry on with discussing them here.
Quote from SCA-F1 :UTTER RUBBISH AGAIN!!!

So where to start with u then ignorant bastard, who chose not to do your own research and indirectly criticise other peoples, instead relying on blind assumption and making yourself look like a ****ing idiot infront of everyone. This just feels like a waste of time even making an effort to say anything when I or anyone else shouldn't give a shit, but u test my patience. Either you're a very good troll or u lie about ur birthdate, ****ING PHONY!!!

First of all, in a race like today on a race track, you change velocity. We don't race on a ****ing dragstrip, it's a ****ing race track. You know, there are something called "corners" in between the straight bits which u build a setup around. These "corners" prevent u from just staying on 100% throttle for 100% of the lap and running 1/1 wing and this being a top speed contest.

These EXACT restrictions have been in place for nearly a year now since the start of the 2010/11 season of Grand Touring Amateur League in various other leagues too, and almost identical versions have been used for the past three years, including the Masters of Endurance series. OK, sometimes people have moaned that XRR is maybe a few tenths too quick here and there. But what's this?! Under our noses, Mr. Know ****ing nothing at all has spotted: "hang on, FXR is two seconds slower!!! blasphemy!" Let's change it!

Now, for a league where two seconds is the difference between being 1st and 21st, do u think the organisers would make such an elementary mistake? Maybe you don't buy logic then if ur still disagreeing. Didn't it ever occur to u that when u pull away 0.5 seconds from the car behind exiting a hairpin that might not be down to ur driving Godliness? And then losing 2 tenths on a 1km straight is the organisers taking a dump on u.

Go to 19m00s in the replay if u still care and watch 3rd place 03 T.Nogiec (who actually led the race for a long period of time) in the cheating FZR that is gaining 2s on u on the straight As he brakes before T1, he does 238kph. Then along comes driving Gods -insert whatever the **** ur team name is here - and they hit 237kph. ..... awkward silence.

And unless u think Nogiec is on a high wing setup seenas you're Einstein and have probably thought of this already - race leader (and winner \o/) I.Price hits 240kph on a LOW wing FZR setup before braking for T1. That is FACT - go look it up in a dictionary. To further sum this up: "to prove my point ... <insert blablabla here> " - you didn't prove shit, u just posted ur opinion and have ignored the factors infront of u and just wanna make ur shit car quicker so u can get an easy ride to victory.

If u call FXR being TWO SECONDS!!!!!!!! slower a fact, then what the **** do u call that birthday u put on LFS World as?

What the **** did I just read?

Summary of essay: If it's such a shit slow car, why did u choose it then decide to moan about it 4/5 of the way through the season

Kind regards,
I could beat u on a ****ing keyboard

I wish GraVT and TDRT would come back and kick some arses again... Just to kill that silly controversy for good.
Gravt and TDRT manage to make it work. You sets look like utter rubbish too which could be your problem. I bet next round I can get the FXR to be same or very close pace to fzr and xrr.
Let's imagine FXR was the fastest...everyone would drive buses? This is an AWD so basically not a real race car (AWD are prohibited in all FIA races exept rally ofc). So please stop saying LFS tyres are unrealistic, so you are slow because of that...basically you are driving an unrealistical car. Furthermore This is damn more easy to drive so someone driving an FXR pretty well can't claim to be a good driver with some RWD cars (majority of good FXR driver are like TDRT or GraVt). So stop crying and take a man car to show us that we were wrong with these restriction!

Moreover before posting something like that let's assume you are the top team of your Car...which is not the case! I'm pretty sure TDRT, GraVt or AMG would have done some 32...

Btw I have understand nothing on what you say about tyres...If you know that well how a racing car work, why don't you do some alien setup to have some alien pace in race, and become an engineer.
#22 - CSF
Quote from kart-36 :Gravt and TDRT manage to make it work. You sets look like utter rubbish too which could be your problem. I bet next round I can get the FXR to be same or very close pace to fzr and xrr.

It's so4r, I'd be more concerned if you couldn't.
:d:d
Quote from SennaSS :ohhhh dear anothe rknow all know nothing...dont quote top speed at me you numpty

I think u better go and google 'irony' before u die in a pool of it.

You shouldn't even be allowed to race here because u clearly lack any critical thought in what u do. You're only 1kph slower down the straight and still in ur stupid little mind that can equate to 2s over a lap, because of how it reaches the top speed! Disregarding rev limiters (which neither u or the FZR's were close to) explain to me how that is actually possible (let alone realistic). Powerband? Or is there something else the rest of the world has been missing out on that you've been hiding from us?

Well then Einstein I guess u better load up some telemetry and prove it to us (if ur capable of doing that) - but these restrictions are not gonna change so stick that in ur ****ing pipe and smoke it dumb idiot - there are people who aren't native English speakers who make more sense than u. That combined with ur lack of intelligence mean it's impossible to take anything u say very seriously. On a small straight with it's 4WD an FXR will gain time rather than lose it. Don't blame ur incompetence on the restrictions because many have tried in the past have failed - so improve ur own performance first before thinking about it. Try watching the leaders to see what u were doing wrong all this time because u were way off the pace and driving like shit.

If u were such a 'know it all' you would've used R3/R2 (maybe even R4/R3 or R3/R3 in severe cases) compound tyres for the entirety of this season, but u didn't which just rendered ur opinion about these related discussions worthless. I thought we were passed this barbaric shit, but u just confirmed retards still live in this world and always will. Anyway the rest of the thread is already proving u wrong but u know best. Good day.
I think there will never be such a thing as perfect restrictions, in that case you would have to alter the restrictions for every track, and that is tbh just not gonna happen.

I think the biggest restriction is skill, not air intake.

(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG