The online racing simulator
Championships, leagues and rankings!
I'm new to this game and just brought an s2 license so I was just wondering about the above i.e competing in championships leagues and boosting my ranking. What would be the best way for a newbie to start his career on L.F.S ?
Avoid crash servers :P
I'm not really enjoying the game so far in terms of multi- player, the few games I have had someone rams me off the track then everyone votes me out. The tracks I have managed to get on half the people are using different cars and I'm stuck in that slow xrg which looks like a ford xr2 lol.
Quote from Murdoc09 :I'm not really enjoying the game so far in terms of multi- player, the few games I have had someone rams me off the track then everyone votes me out. The tracks I have managed to get on half the people are using different cars and I'm stuck in that slow xrg which looks like a ford xr2 lol.

Yep, welcome to LFS these days.
Hey murdoc,

You are welcome to race in my team server [PfH] GTR. We use GTR class. I assure none of us will boot you out for silly reasons or crash on to you. I am not saying we tolerate anything. Just race fair and clean and you will enjoy the visit. You will find nice people here

I see that you have played in ![AMG] GTi MotorSport. They have a GTR server called ![AMG] GTR MotorSport. It is also clean and fair and have nice people. But be very careful. Most guys are very fast so be very safe.

Good thing about the above two servers is vote kick/ban is not enabled. So only if the admin is convinced that you deserve a ban/kick, you will be penalised.

Apart from these, there are quite a few. Just browse them one by one,

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG