The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 1 (Info & Discussion)

Date: 13.10.2011.
Time: 21:00 (UTC +3)
Car(s): STD (XRG + XFG)
Track: S05 (South City Town Course)
Laps: 26
Server name: Tiger Express Motorsports
Server password: bc12
Pitstop: 1 Mandatory (free work)

Live stream by: Tommy Østgaard

Everyone should get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we could set up the grid and start on time.
Good luck and let's have fun! Remember, password will be changed seconds before the race start, so don't be late.

Qualifying dates for round 1:
[B]Estonia:[/B]
Date: 11.10.2011
Time: 20:00 - 21:00
Server: Tiger Express Motorsports
Password: est

[B]Latvia:[/B]
Date: 11.10.2011.
Time: 21:30 - 22:30
Server: Tiger Express Motorsports
Password: bclv12

[B]Lithuania:[/B]
Date: 11.10.2011.
Time: 21:30 - 22:30
Server: LLC
Password: bclt12

All times are in UTC +3

Other country representatives should inform me about their qualification dates at least 2 days before their qualification.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.
-
(Egon-est) DELETED by VTiRacing
Added Lithuanian qualification date.
#3 - Sobis
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Added Lithuanian qualification date.

Put me on the reserve list, I will not be able to come.
#4 - Dmt
put me on reserve
#7 - Sobis
Lithuanians are quite unlucky this time, 3 of them already timed out (including me... ) and the race isn't over yet. I hope I was whe last one who timed out.
True, don't know what could be the cause...probably not server, since others had no problems with the connection and for me, nothing was lagging at all, but I might be wrong.
And I don't understand why you didn't come back to the server. You can keep racing and your total driven laps would be calculated as it states in the rules.
#9 - Sobis
Quote from andRo. :And I don't understand why you didn't come back to the server. You can keep racing and your total driven laps would be calculated as it states in the rules.

Well... I was thinking about this, but I've decided to not come back. Partly because others didn't came, partly because I would get blue flags everytime someone gets near me, so it wouldn't be interesting to drive.

On the other hand, it's not really about the fun, it's more about finding out which country is the fastest.

Lithuania ftw!
You could get some points for lithuania...
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :You could get some points for lithuania...

Yes, I was at 11 place when I timed out, but the pit stop was still ahead, so I think I would finish at 20 place or worse.
Sorry for my grammar, I'm not good when speaking about future.

Off topic - Do we, lithuanians, have a team chat in skype, like in the 2011 season?
Quote from Sobis :Off topic - Do we, lithuanians, have a team chat in skype, like in the 2011 season?

Yes, we have.
Quote from Sobis :Yes, I was at 11 place when I timed out, but the pit stop was still ahead, so I think I would finish at 20 place or worse.

Bullshit
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :Bullshit

Why bullshit? Well yes, I was at 12th, but why such offence for my opinion?
I managed to find the file of the broadcast. Uploading now, so stay tuned for on-demand from Round 1!
It should be on-demand shortly. Just waiting for livestream to finish preparing the clip. Check it out at www.livestream.com/tommy24!
Hmm, cool, thanks!

EDIT: It's not working for me though. I only see a folder with BC name, but there is no video. I guess it's still finishing it up?
Quote from andRo. :Hmm, cool, thanks!

EDIT: It's not working for me though. I only see a folder with BC name, but there is no video. I guess it's still finishing it up?

Yeah, it says there are some hours left unfortunately.
Its now up :-) Have a look! The first 15 mins are just testing, sadly. So skip the first 15 mins :-)
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG