The online racing simulator
r4ptor's showroom
(18 posts, started )
r4ptor's showroom
I have collected all of my (primarily) LFS renders and uploaded these to an online portfolio site. There are some 470 renders

These include renders I did on my own but also all of the requested renders I've done over the past few years. All are available in highest resolutions. The latest are in good resolutions while older renders and especially testrenders are more or less limited in size.

I plan to use this portfolio in the future instead of manually creating different resolution downloads that I've been doing.

Link: r4ptor.dk

The portfolio is located at Smugmug. If you want to bookmark or refer to my site then please use r4ptor.dk

I hope you will enjoy my work and feel free to leave a comment or two - either here or on the site.
You have some really amazing renders there, great job!
Good stuff!
i spent about 30 mins on it
I haven't seen most of them and some of them were really, really amazing. Was really interesting to watch. Good job on a portfolio.
Thanks for the comments, guys. Much appreciated.

xtraction: that's just awesome - thanks
Nice.
Wow! just wow! Some truly amazing renders there, good work!
Awesome stuff, love those making-of videos!
Good work man
raptor, i will be advertising this around various forums because i think that this is some serious talent you have here, anyone will agree with me im sure.. if you have a system that allows you to see the amount of views you have on the website / renders, expect them to be rising
/me bows

xtraction: oh yeah, feel free to do so. And once again, thanks. You are all very kind.
Those renders are astonishing. Great r4ptor.
really nice renders there.

I really love how youre working on renders in your movies.
He he.. glad to see it finally happened. It was crying to be done . Tremendous works r4ptor !
Thanks, guys - and a special thank you to luchian for being the one who made me collect all my renders at one place.
Great stuff!
Quote from r4ptor :Thanks, guys - and a special thank you to luchian for being the one who made me collect all my renders at one place.

I did nothing but point the obvious. It was just a pitty not to share those cool renders easily. Keep up the great work !
Whenever I feel "I've had enough of LFS" I just pay you a visit and I'm just back and good to go for a sprint

r4ptor's showroom
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG