The online racing simulator
replay editor
(6 posts, started )
replay editor
Meybe a replay editor like tm nations is nice. Then people with less skill in editing can make better vids. and you dont need a good computer to make hd vids
Haven't tried TM Nations, so I don't know what its like; but have you tried LFS Record?
to hard to use
I know the editor you speak of (TM editor), and the idea of making it easier for people to make videos are good. At same time I like the idea that people that wants to make movies, actually have to give an effort and learn various programs to make the movie - making it a higher chance that they will make a good movie since they must be dedicated.

I think the editor we have now is sufficient, therfor -1 from me
What ^ said.

Most serious LFS movies seen today are somewhat professionally edited because people learn from editing there LFS videos. LFS have a nice replay mode currently as it is too so I'm also gonna disagree with this idea.
Quote from pärtan :What ^ said.

Most serious LFS movies seen today are somewhat professionally edited because people learn from editing there LFS videos. LFS have a nice replay mode currently as it is too so I'm also gonna disagree with this idea.

ok good for you.

replay editor
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG