The online racing simulator
Becoming a racer
(4 posts, started )
Becoming a racer
Sup menz, I've been around on and off for a while but I never considered myself a racer. I've always wanted to get better at this but I figured that the reason I never got as good as I know I could be is because I get frustrated fast.

I tend to jump into the most complicated and thorough information available and with no basis to build upon, I usually crash, burn and give up.

Help me guys to become a better racer by walking the small steps, not jumping into giant shoes that don't fit. I have a DFP and LFS/nKPro/RBR.

lol halp lol
are you old enuf to drive?
Unfortunately there is no magic bullet that I've found.

If you are the type that likes to learn then don't be afraid to read even stuff that is out of your depth as eventually you will refer back to it and it will make sense just don't get to hung up about it the first time you read it.

There is no quick way to become proficient at anything in life including sim racing. You need to dedicate time over a long period to learning and training.

The best way to learn is read some stuff try apply it and then re-read the stuff and assess what you have learned. Read some more stuff and repeat After some time review all that you have read and learned on track and then read some new stuff!

If you have specific questions about the stuff your reading or what is happening on track then post here and I'm sure someone will be able to answer or help you understand better.

The more specific you are with your questions the more helpful people will be, best of luck in your quest
I'm at work now, I'll start asking more specific questions in 3 days.

Becoming a racer
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG