The online racing simulator
Steering wheel degreese problem
(7 posts, started )
Hello
I have a steering wheel fly eagle that has 180 degreese but when i try to turn left with it or right in lfs it get to half in real but in lfs it gets max turned.
The problem is that when i turn my steering wheel that i bought and when it gets to the half in lfs is max turned. I want to make it max turned in real to i mean i want to make the fly eagle max be turned and in lfs too.
The steering wheel can turn 90 degrees in left and right but when it gets to 40 degrees right or left in lfs is max.
Please help me and are there any mods for xrt at 0.6b?
Quote from RdLeGy :
Please help me and are there any mods for xrt at 0.6b?

:bananadea
Quote from RdLeGy :Please help me and are there any mods for xrt at 0.6b?

I will have to say "no" to this one...
any other suggestions?
#5 - e6o1
i think i can help you,
had the same problem with my wheel/pedals.

there is a tool called DXTweak 2, runs also on Win764 Bit,
there u can adjust or let me call it "emulate" more degrees of steering angle
(sry german kraut^^)

just search 4 it on google for example.
e6o1 thank you but i dont know how to work with the program. Can you tell me or link me a video or somehting else please?
If the problem you are having is over sensitivity of steering, try this:

Since you have a 180 deg wheel and the in game cars have higher degrees of rotation, your wheel movements will be exaggerated in the game.

You can try this, set your "wheel turn" in Options->Control to say "120" degrees. Then set wheel turn compensation to "1". Then you will get some linearity in the first 120 degrees of turning, but after that it will accelerate and max out the in game sterring when you hit your 180 deg lock.

The only other way to get absolute 1:1: linearity through out the rotations is to get a wheel with say 720 / 900 degrees of rotation.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG