The online racing simulator
Post Your Latest Drink
(77 posts, started )
Post Your Latest Drink
Out of boredom I made this topic up.

Post the last drink you've had, with a picture if possible.

Mine is Bacardi Razz & Up. And also Smirnoff Cola btw.

Looking forward to yours.
Attached images
Razz&Up plus others.jpg
I didn't know you were a woman. A/S/L?
yeah!!! I would definetily post some drunks by me!

Sponsored by: cargame.nl racing servers
Turkish coffee with milk, atm.
drink in general? Standard coffee, black

if its drink as in alcohol, some of the stuff below yesterday escalated a bit especially when a friend brought the Havanna Club ...

Attached images
byob.jpg
#8 - hp999
Quote from ACCAkut :drink in general? Standard coffee, black

if its drink as in alcohol, some of the stuff below yesterday escalated a bit especially when a friend brought the Havanna Club ...

Dude, the Jäger goes in the freezer, not the cupboard!
om nom

A curse....

Beer mixed with lemon juice, to refresh myself after school.

Seems like beer with lemon taste is getting more and more popular. For example the Danish beer "Turborg" started last year selling beers with a little bit lemon flavour. Not much of a different taste that the originally, maybe even a bit sweeter if anything.
Quote from The Very End :Seems like beer with lemon taste is getting more and more popular. For example the Danish beer "Turborg" started last year selling beers with a little bit lemon flavour. Not much of a different taste that the originally, maybe even a bit sweeter if anything.

I was given this, some months ago.

That's just not beer anymore.
Quote from The Very End :Seems like beer with lemon taste is getting more and more popular. For example the Danish beer "Turborg" started last year selling beers with a little bit lemon flavour. Not much of a different taste that the originally, maybe even a bit sweeter if anything.

Cherry beer ("http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriek") is very popular here, especially with women.
Very pronounced sweet/sour taste, unlike lemon beer. I like it tbh.

We also have raspberry, peach, banana, grape, ... But I've never tried any of those.
#20 - 5haz
A nice brew.
I am all in for more flavours, but beer is beer. Either make a soda with good taste, or learn to drink beer. For me drink does not taste that good at all, but it's ok. It's like cofee, at first you are "meeh", but then it's a habbit and the taste gets familiar and somewhat liked.
As proper TEM member, I was had a tea for my lastest drink.
Quote from felplacerad :Dude, the Jäger goes in the freezer, not the cupboard!

Indeed, wtf is wrong with you sick people...leaving Jäger out ...

Im just having this:

Post Your Latest Drink
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG