The online racing simulator
cruise control
(9 posts, started )
cruise control
Hello. Could you add cruise control? Had been fun and use!
why??? what possible use would that be ?
Quote from gandlers :why??? what possible use would that be ?

Surely you've noticed that there is a large number of cruisers using this online "racing" simulator who would appreciate such a feature. Being part of the community you can expect some suggestions from them too.
Quote from gandlers :why??? what possible use would that be ?

For me it would make a good use as pit speed limiter for road cars. For cruisers - no idea,since there aren't any big distances to drive,where you wan't to rest your foot from gas pedal...
Quote from Eclipsed :For cruisers - no idea,since there aren't any big distances to drive,where you wan't to rest your foot from gas pedal...

Exactly, totally pointless.
If you cant be bothered pressing the gas pedal, press ALT+F4. What's the point in loading up a racing game if you can even be bothered to press the throttle pedal. Next you'll be asking for auto steer.
Quote from gandlers :Exactly, totally pointless.
Next you'll be asking for auto steer.

*sarcasm on* what a fantastic idea*sarcasm off*
Quote from gandlers :Exactly, totally pointless.
If you cant be bothered pressing the gas pedal, press ALT+F4. What's the point in loading up a racing game if you can even be bothered to press the throttle pedal. Next you'll be asking for auto steer.

Would be great if my car auto-parked itself.
People need to use the god damned ****ing search function
Quote from Adrian2k :Hello. Could you add cruise control? Had been fun and use!

Well, I know there is pit speed limiter on some cars, that's what I would use, honestly this is a better idea though.

cruise control
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG