The online racing simulator
Demolition Derby!
(9 posts, started )
Demolition Derby!
No, this is an entirely different kind of event. In this event you're not racing around in circles, you're not going to be trying to pass people, or even try and see how fast you can go. This event is all about the last man standing, and nothing else.

Date: September 10th, 2011 @ 21:00 GMT

Competitors will be put into a 1 acre square on BL3 (Carpark) in the RB4. The green flag will be given, and competitors will be allowed to crash into other opponents in attempt to disable the drivability of their car.

A car will be called out under the following conditions:
-Entry is not attempting or unable to make aggressive contact (warning first)
-Entry is unable to move
-Entry is lagging (warning first)
-Entry has been knocked out of bounds

Hitting cars into Armco barriers in a manner which is intended to knock them out of the arena is prohibited. Please make contact with intention to disable, and not to knock out of the arena.

If there are 10 or less entries there will simply be a single duel to the death between all these cars, but if there are 11+ cars there will be heats and A and B main competitions.

Once you are called out by [RN] Race Control you will be asked to change your driver name to "OUT". This will be all in red. The number of cars transferring to the A-main from each heat (if heats are needed) will be announced prior to the start of each heat. Once this number of cars is achieved the heat will be ended. Cars who fail to make the A-Main will be put into the B Main where they will have a chance to transfer into the A-main.

Server will become free to join without password starting at 20:30 GMT from World TBO Championship Closed Practice Session. Password will not be put onto the server during the duration of this event. Once the event is over the World TBO Championship Series password will return to the server due to the fact that the World TBO Championship Series will be running the Japanese 250 the following day.

If you're interested post here saying that you are interested in participating. You do not need to do anything but show up in order to participate though

Come out and join us for some beating, banging and absolutely smashing good time fun!
Looks interesting, i'd like to attend.
#3 - Racon
I'll be there!
#4 - Racon
It's passworded :/
Quote from Cornys :
Server will become free to join without password starting at 20:30 GMT from World TBO Championship Closed Practice Session.

Password has been removed Demolition Derby layout will be loaded at 20:45
4 car turn out, but it was great fun! Thanks for comming out guys!
how many shit yar doing?
#8 - Racon
Quote from Cornys :Password has been removed Demolition Derby layout will be loaded at 20:45

One of us had a timezone malfunction, apparently

I thought that was probably the case, but I couldn't be there an hour later

Next one
i'm very interested - hope to see you (and kill you all) at the next one!

Demolition Derby!
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG