The online racing simulator
Congratulations to Jarl for a well deserved victory in the driver's champ and to Inex for the team's champ!!

THX to Simon for making this last race so entertaining!

Great championship, thx for organising guys!!

See you all next year!
Thanks for all the kind support in your posts, really appreciate it!

My race started bad, had oversteer that was so unlike the set... So was tweaking the arbs almost every straight to get the balance right but it just wasn't happening for me in the early fase of the race. Than as Joku passed me just before the quick right hander I got stuck in his draft, lifted off and plain understeered into the gravel. I made sure I didn't get any susp damage and tried to get back on with the race as safely as I could, getting back 15th. I fought my way back only to get rammed off in the same corner by someone with a name I don't remember... Decided to pit with 28 laps to go, a distance that the setup was designed to last, hoping for a sc. Luckilly I didn't lose a lap by than so I had some hopes still. Untill I got at a Vires guy who decided to go into the corner 100m too early and hit my front end, got sideways and went sideways into the barriers of T1 had massive damage and had to pit.

It was just awefull, I had high hopes to be up there fighting with you guys, but sadly it wasn't my day.

Thanks for the great championship and to be perfectly honest, I didn't expect to be fighting for the championship. I'm pleasantly surprised about my pace in the single seaters aswell and I have great hopes for the upcomming races.

Thank you all for the amazing season. I really appreciate every lap racing with you guys! You're the best!

Now I've just one more thing to say...

I'll be back!
Quote from kiste :Think you´re talking about me in the last corner. ._.
Big sorry for that. :-/
Also Big Sorry to Chris Ford.

Wasn´t my race...

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Gonna assume I'm Danica (ouch)...

Sorry about that. I was all the way down on the curb, though...

edit: looked at it again in replay and I wasn't on the curb (was on the white line), and furthermore I never should have put my nose in there in the first place. totally my bad, sorry Phil.

It's okay. I was on limited/no practice and was running a ligher fuel load. Actually, thanks, didn't really want to do the race anyways.

Round 9: Kyoto Grand Prix - Race Discussion
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG