The online racing simulator
Street Car Elimination Sundays
(10 posts, started )
Server: Realistic NASCAR 500
Qualifying: 15:00 GMT (15 min.)
Race: 15:20 GMT (length explained below)

Password will be given to those in attendance prior to the start of the race. Not required to have a password in order to join prior to the start of the race. No midrace joining allowed.

Round 1 – Sept. 4th 2011 - KY3R - XRT
Round 2 – Sept. 18th 2011 - AS7 - FZ5
Round 3 – Oct. 2nd 2011 – BL1 - XRG
Round 4 – Oct. 16th 2011 – FE3 - UF1
Round 5 – Oct. 30th 2011 - WE1 - RAC
Round 6 – Nov. 13th 2011 - KY2 - LX4

Fair racing is required. Races will be set a distance determined by the number of racers. For each racer over the first participant the race duration will be increaced by 1 lap (Ex: 15 racers = 14 lap race). The driver in last place after each lap will be asked to spectate, and will not be allowed to return to the track. The race will come down to a 1 lap show down for the win.

Points Awarded:
Win: 10pts
2nd: 7pts
3rd: 5pts
4th: 4pts
5th: 3pts
6th: 2pts
7th: 1pt
Pole: 1pt

In event of a tie the tie will be broke in the following order:
1. Most wins
2. Most poles
3. Highest finishing position in Round 6.

No sign-ups required Just come out to Realistic NASCAR 500 every other Sunday. Hope to see you there
Those interested, can you please post in order to give me a good estimate on attendance? Thank you
I guess I will be there despite you haven't included any of fast cars... :P
Quote from Eclipsed :I guess I will be there despite you haven't included any of fast cars... :P

Fast cars means fast lap times, and short races for the slowest drivers
Quote from Eclipsed :I guess I will be there despite you haven't included any of fast cars... :P

After all that thing is called Street Car Elimination Sundays. Unless you are (The Stig) or one of his relatives, hard to argue that a GTR or a BF1 should be classified as a street car.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :After all that thing is called Street Car Elimination Sundays.

Right,didn't payed too much attention to name...
I should be there, it could be fun.
Qualifying begins in 45 min Hope to see a decent turn out
I'm going to cancel this series. I've bit off a little more than I can chew currently, and I don't exactly have the time to handle a small series. Another big series wouldn't be impossable for me to handle since I enjoy them more, but a little event like this a little bit of an annoyance when trying to make plans. Sorry for those who might have been interested in comming out this Sunday.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG