The online racing simulator
Eurobasket 2011 - Lithuania
(13 posts, started )
http://www.eurobasket2011.com/en/default.asp

Soo.. championship kicks off in 5 days. Any from LFSForum guys gives a shit about it?

The greatest competition of European basketball comes back to Lithuania after almost 80 years, an awesome spectacle for such basketball-mad country like Lithuania.

How do you guys feel, which team is going to win it? And please, no posts of "BASKETBALL SUCKS GO WATCH FOOTBALL" and etc.
Finland qualified after maybe 15 years? This has gained alot of attention here so i'll be watching closely.
Is there any players from the NBA playing over there yet?
Quote from PMD9409 :Is there any players from the NBA playing over there yet?

Yes. Serge Ibaka got Spanish nationality before the championship, so he could play for Spain.

In fact, if you talk about european players from the NBA, its s***loads of them. This year, even Great Britain got qualified through, with Luol Deng from Chicago Bulls.
Quote from PMD9409 :Is there any players from the NBA playing over there yet?

Dirk Nowitzki, probably the most well known of all

And yes, TexasLTU, we do give a sh*t
Quote from sermilan :Dirk Nowitzki, probably the most well known of all

And yes, TexasLTU, we do give a sh*t

Dirk is freakin awesome. Now I gotta stay tuned to this.
Dirk is playing in Group B, which is in my hometown, so I gotta stay focused and probably meet Dirk in local McDonalds!
Awww crap!

I don't know who invented that basketball obsession ir Lithuania, but it's annoying as hell! Nobody is talking about something else than basketball, and now this happened...

Yes, i'm a hater, but i don't hate the sport itself, i hate its fans, with flags and stuff like that, wandering trough the towns like army of hungry zombies, putting Lithuanian flags on their cars, and telling everyone those flags means SUPPORT to our team and respect to our traditions, because basketball is "in our blood for a long time". I mean WTF? What does Lithuanian history have to do with basketball? Lithuanian history is all about fighting christian invaders and worshiping trees, which is good, because trees are wonderful!

Events like that are very hard to go trough to people, who aren't that much into basketball. The tricolor of Lithuania is already making people vomit, because it's being used everywhere where possible, without any legit reason. And after an important match including our team it's even worse - you can't park your car in the town, because it will get flipped over and set on fire. Those zombies are smashing everything possible, thinking anyone gives a **** about how glad or angry they are!

I actually love Lithuania a lot, but stuff like this makes me want to live in a cave!

trees > sports > anything > sports fans.
If you think our fans are bad, check canadians after lost hockey match.
Don't compare tiny quiet Lithuanians with Canadians. They're animals
Quote from KiRmelius :Awww crap!

I don't know who invented that basketball obsession ir Lithuania, but it's annoying as hell! Nobody is talking about something else than basketball, and now this happened...

Yes, i'm a hater, but i don't hate the sport itself, i hate its fans, with flags and stuff like that, wandering trough the towns like army of hungry zombies, putting Lithuanian flags on their cars, and telling everyone those flags means SUPPORT to our team and respect to our traditions, because basketball is "in our blood for a long time". I mean WTF? What does Lithuanian history have to do with basketball? Lithuanian history is all about fighting christian invaders and worshiping trees, which is good, because trees are wonderful!

Events like that are very hard to go trough to people, who aren't that much into basketball. The tricolor of Lithuania is already making people vomit, because it's being used everywhere where possible, without any legit reason. And after an important match including our team it's even worse - you can't park your car in the town, because it will get flipped over and set on fire. Those zombies are smashing everything possible, thinking anyone gives a **** about how glad or angry they are!

I actually love Lithuania a lot, but stuff like this makes me want to live in a cave!

trees > sports > anything > sports fans.

Cool.
#12 - PoVo
Quote from KiRmelius :Those zombies are smashing everything possible, thinking anyone gives a **** about how glad or angry they are!

Meet:
FUN!

Tony Parker looks so different IRL

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG