The online racing simulator
Blender issues
(4 posts, started )
Blender issues
Creating a basic building in blender for an assignment.

The problem is that everytime i move the camera my objects move around randomly but then go back in place if i scroll in or out. The 3D model doesnt change as it renders fine its just the 3D view window doesn't like to render it properly when moving about. Anyone come across this before?
#2 - TiJay
I don't know much about Blender (I'm a 3DS user), but I'd maybe check the bits of building don't have any animation/movement keyframed?
Quote from sil3ntwar :Creating a basic building in blender for an assignment.

The problem is that everytime i move the camera my objects move around randomly but then go back in place if i scroll in or out. The 3D model doesnt change as it renders fine its just the 3D view window doesn't like to render it properly when moving about. Anyone come across this before?

VGA drivers perhaps? Other apps that are using the GPU in accelerated mode running at the same time? I've encountered similar in various gpu-accelerated apps when running certain java apps in the background. Also video quality settings enforced in a profile might cause it.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Creating a basic building in blender for an assignment.

I had several times strange visual problems with blender. They appeared randomly even after I stay month with the same build and same graphic card driver. But when they appeared a driver update always fixed it.

Blender issues
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG