The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 84: Live For Speed CD Cover

This rounds theme is... "Live For Speed CD Cover"

Round rules: (made by andRo., these will not be changed)
Make a CD cover for Live For Speed. You are not allowed to copy other game covers, by this I mean: don't put LFS cars into other game covers. Make a fresh and original cover for Live For Speed only. You are allowed to make both sides of the cover or just one, it's up to you. External images are not allowed to improve the car look or the background. But you are allowed to use external images for other fancy stuff if you wish.

Examples:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_e18y ... nfs_shift_pc_cover_hq.jpg
http://game.newyork-tokyo.com/wp-content/forza_2_cover.JPG
http://brilli.am/content/1burnout.jpg

Here are the covers made by Lynce (These are made to look similar to other game covers, but with LFS in them, so they wouldn't fit for the theme, but maybe you get some ideas from them): http://www.flickr.com/photos/2 ... /sets/72157605750308010/

Cars: All
Tracks: All

Quote :Competition rules:
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution picture. (The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio [for example, 400 x 300 pixels])
  • No renders, old images or VOB MODS to be used.
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work, but you MUST give a link to any images used.*
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you. (You are not even allowed to ask others to take a picture for you etc., everything has to be done by you.)*
  • During the voting, you are FORBIDDEN to get more votes in an unfair way. (Asking your team members, friends etc. to vote for you.) If I find out, your image will be removed from the voting and you will not be allowed to take part in the competition. (For how long, that is to be decided by me.)
  • All pictures MUST be uploaded to LFSForum.net, so basically in the attachments. (Other uploading websites are not allowed to be used.) (This is because of the fact, that after some time, the other websites get shut down and pictures in hall of fame or old threads disappear and we can never get to see them again..
  • The winner of the round should explain how he made his edit. This is not a MUST rule, but it would be great for the beginners and also others to learn and see new things. (This means, giving 2-4 images of the steps, the raw screenshot etc. telling the techniques and tools used.)
  • Any entries that will be ignoring 1 or more rules listed above, will not be accepted.

* If these rules are ignored, then the person might be forbidden to take participation in the competition for some time.

Anyone is allowed to post their pictures and take participation in the competition as long as the rules are obeyed.

Competition closes on THURSDAY, 08.09.2011. at 21:00 GMT.

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No b*tching/moaning/arguing

Have fun and good luck! Feel free to discuss the topic, images or ask questions.
Final Entry
Attached images
CD Cover eng.jpg
CD Cover eng preview.jpg
On the front side of the cover, the picture should be original, or you can insert processed in photoshop?
#4 - kiste
why the front of th cover should be original? Isn´t it the theme to make a goodlooking cd-cover for lfs?
kiste, just do not understand the translation. Thank You.
Quote from [Audi TT] :On the front side of the cover, the picture should be original, or you can insert processed in photoshop?

Everything should be done by you, you shouldn't take other game covers etc. You can only use external images to tweak some small things, but basically most of it needs to be done by you in photoshop.
Is it clear now? And sorry, but please don't use google translator, it's really difficult to understand what you are asking. There is nothing wrong, that your English isn't good, but maybe you can ask some Russian friends to translate from Russian to English if they know English, that would be much more easier to others.
A question, does the picture has to be any particular size?
I mean the Hi-Res one.
Well, no. But to make it more "realistic" you can check the original sizes used for these covers, but that's not obligatory, it would just make more sense.
#9 - Fors
Quote from andRo. :Everything should be done by you, you shouldn't take Is it clear now? And sorry, but please don't use google translator, it's really difficult to understand what you are asking.

Yes. Such friends I have not((

This work in not the competition. The very picture of tillage of previously skiper.
Attached images
83_tt.jpg
Final Entry. Screenshot - server Cargame.nl S2 track as3 (yesterday)
Attached images
83_tt_400.jpg
83_tt.jpg
Final
Attached images
Lfs Cover2d.jpg
Lfs cover.jpg
Quote from FRZN-95 :Final

I like the front cover, very nice looking, but your preview image is too big, so re-size it please.
#18 - Fors
wody21
Cool.
few things i can point at, says still xbox on the disc.
and the lfs screensaver that says 2002-2005 and lfs 0.5q
shoulda been updated to 2002-2011 and 0.6b

otherwise cool idea.
Wow, pretty cool stuff here guys
FINAL Entry.
I kept it pretty decent.

Attached images
LFS-DVD-Cover.jpg
And voting will sound so: what disk LFS you would buy?)

andRo, if you know Russian, I can communicate with you in Russian.
Yes, I know Russian, but it would be inappropriate to talk in this forum other language than English.
Lasst uns doch einfach alle Deutsch reden, damit ich auch etwas verstehe. @Audi[TT]

But some nice entrys this time.
andRo, well. I will write in English on the forum. If there are any questions I have for you, I will speak to you in a private message in Russian language.

kiste, I taught German language, but very difficult to know him. I could get a dictionary and translate the text, but there is google...

p.s. the English don't know((

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG