The online racing simulator
XFG Luxury Interior
(33 posts, started )
XFG Luxury Interior
Part 2
Part 3.
Can you please show us a .jpg?
this is just a normal interior but then its red not luxe het is niet goed als je snapt
Quote from pascal12lolo :this is just a normal interior but then its red not luxe het is niet goed als je snapt

Er zit nagivatie in en er zitten ook andere lichten bij hoor
Yeah...
Quote from freddyalek90 :Can you please show us a .jpg?

Sorry man but i cant . Please just try the download and if its not good remove it
Quote from pascal12lolo :this is just a normal interior but then its red not luxe het is niet goed als je snapt

If its bad why dont u make 1 urself...How about a leather interior white not too white like in a mercedes with a new dashboard. Go ur way and make 1
I don't think I'll be convinced to download it if I don't even know how it is going to look like at the first place.
Somes screens would be welcome.
Quote from bobogangsterking :Sorry man but i cant . Please just try the download and if its not good remove it

Yes, so everyone of us should download your mod, backup our "data" folders, install your mod, with the risk that we all won't like it? Yeah, count on it.

Or, more likely (as I suppose you have your mod installed), you can press the "Print" button on your keyboard while you are "inside" the car, then exit or Alt+Tab outside LFS and paste it (Ctrl+V) inside Paint, then save it as a .jpg or .bmp and show it here.
Yeah oke...
Oke guys. Some of u requested pics, so here they are. BTW i know how to do with print and that shit, but i had some issues...Its also my first interior....So its not PERFECT!!!!!xDA friend of mine made the lights THANKS MAN!
Damned
Guys sry i poster wrong pics
Just try its good i swear, a friend of mine tried it he likes is very much and he makes interior hisself also!
Here are some screenshots of the interior.
Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
lfs_00000004.jpg
lfs_00000005.jpg
looks like a Nissan old micra with more buttons and a sat nav
Quote from Flame CZE :Here are some screenshots of the interior.

Thanks!

BTW, not so bad, at all! Keep up the good work!
Quote from Flame CZE :Here are some screenshots of the interior.

how did you get speedometer work in SHIFT+U mode?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :how did you get speedometer work in SHIFT+U mode?

That's not in SHIFT+U mode, it's a custom view with different settings in view options.
ehh i idk about the red interior
Thanks
Quote from freddyalek90 :Thanks!

BTW, not so bad, at all! Keep up the good work!

Its ma first...The pics wur the wrong interior....
The one i made is waaaaaaaaaaay different if u download ull like it
Quote from Flame CZE :That's not in SHIFT+U mode, it's a custom view with different settings in view options.

It IS shift u mode.....
Those pics wur in Z28 i have backup fromit for testing mods...
Quote from quake2live22 :ehh i idk about the red interior

There wur wrong pics....
Its with yellow leather or white its like mercedes leather....
Quote from bobogangsterking :It IS shift u mode.....
Those pics wur in Z28 i have backup fromit for testing mods...

No, it is not in Shift+U mode.
kots:vomit:

XFG Luxury Interior
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG