The online racing simulator
Hello, can you help me, please?
(35 posts, started )
I am a new player and I played lfs today first time in my life, and it is great!
But i have 2 questions and it would be nice if you help me:
1. I live in Croatia, and in multiplayer you need servers name and password, but i don't know them. Can you tell me?
2. I unclocked my lfs, but i still can't play it "normal", everything is same! What is the problem?
Thank you very much!
You had to fill your game password when you were creating your account. You use that and your forum username to access the online game.

How did you "unlock" the game?
Quote from MadCatX :You had to fill your game password when you were creating your account. You use that and your forum username to access the online game.

How did you "unlock" the game?

Thanks for care MadCat :-)I have game password, i am asked to input it to unlock the game.
I don't have lfs s2, I have a demo version, that is why this "unlocking" is strange to you. And for online play i also must write servers name and password.
Do you, or anybody else have expirience with demo so he can help me?
Click on "Show list of hosts" and then click on one server in the list. It looks like you tried "Join specific server".
Quote from Flame CZE :Click on "Show list of hosts" and then click on one server in the list. It looks like you tried "Join specific server".

Thanks, i haven't tried that, i will and later post about results.
And about unlocking, as i said, i have demo, and when i tried to do one of thinks wich i should need to sucessfully do with unlocked demo, there apeard a notice wich says i need to unlock lfs 2 or something like that. What should that mean?? I don't have it and demo and lfs 2 are two different games!? Please help and explain that to this noob, i will be thanksfull! :-)
Quote from Scawen :
Multiplayer :
List of hosts can now show hosts you are not licensed to join

Since the latest patch changes demo users can see all hosts (demo, s1 and s2).

make sure the host you are trying to join is a demo host.
Yeah, the S1/S2 hosts are a bit darker than the demo ones.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Yeah, the S1/S2 hosts are a bit darker than the demo ones.

How do you mean "darker"? Do you think on bringethrees or what?
In the host list (multiplayer -> display list of hosts) whilst you can see the s1 and s2 servers, they're listed in dark grey for a demo user as you cannot join them. They also have S1 or S2 after the host name in the list.

The server names you can join are in light/multi colours.
Thanks everybody!
Even after unlocking the demo game, I can't use all cars and tracks, and everithing is the same.
So, i don't want to play that game forever, how to download full version of lfs 2 and became s2 licenced?
But, thanks everybody for helping!
Well, simply put - when you try out the "demo" you get 3 cars and Blackwood. You need to unlock LFS with your username and password (which you already did) in order to access the demo content.

However, you need to buy a S1 licence or S2 licence to access the other cars and tracks (and other features that are only for licensed racers).

These are the content that you will get for demo/S1/S2:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents

In order to buy a S1 or S2 licence, you can visit:
https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop

After you buy a licence, you can unlock LFS S1 (or S2, depending on what you buy) to access the specific content.

Hopefully we'll see you on track soon!

Quote from Silverracer :Well, simply put - when you try out the "demo" you get 3 cars and Blackwood. You need to unlock LFS with your username and password (which you already did) in order to access the demo content.

However, you need to buy a S1 licence or S2 licence to access the other cars and tracks (and other features that are only for licensed racers).

These are the content that you will get for demo/S1/S2:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents

In order to buy a S1 or S2 licence, you can visit:
https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop

After you buy a licence, you can unlock LFS S1 (or S2, depending on what you buy) to access the specific content.

Hopefully we'll see you on track soon!

Well, that is right, i unlocked it with my game pasword and my usser name, and if i understand, now i should have acces to all cars and tracks, is that right?

Thanks you for links, i will download lfs 2, and tell me, can i race with you and other guys now?
Quote from Marin2 :Well, that is right, i unlocked it with my game pasword and my usser name, and if i understand, now i should have acces to all cars and tracks, is that right?

No, you have unlocked the demo content of lfs, meaning you can only access demo cars, tracks and features.

Quote from Marin2 :Thanks you for links, i will download lfs 2, and tell me, can i race with you and other guys now?

You don't need to download anything else, as Silver posted you simply need to buy an S1 or an S2 licence. When you buy a licence you can then use that to unlock the S1 or S2 cars, tracks and features.

Follow the links Silver posted explaining how to buy lfs S1 or S2 and also what content is included.
Quote from GAVD999 :No, you have unlocked the demo content of lfs, meaning you can only access demo cars, tracks and features.

You don't need to download anything else, as Silver posted you simply need to buy an S1 or an S2 licence. When you buy a licence you can then use that to unlock the S1 or S2 cars, tracks and features.

Follow the links Silver posted explaining how to buy lfs S1 or S2 and also what content is included.

Yeah, i unlocked the demo game, but i can't acces nothing accept Blackwood and 2 cars and bmw formula!?

I understand about licences and downloads now, thanks.
Quote from Marin2 :Yeah, i unlocked the demo game, but i can't acces nothing accept Blackwood and 2 cars and bmw formula!?

Thats the way it is supposed to be. Did you have a look at the links I posted earlier?

Demo licence = only a bit of content.

Only you pay and buy a S1 or S2 licence you'll be able to unlock other track environments and cars.
Well, ok, now i understand about licences and unlocking and i will probbaly made to go on online play.
Only one more question, can I now race with you and other licenced players?
You can only race on demo servers.
You can race with us when we race at demo servers. You wont be able to connect to licensed servers, but we can connect to demo servers and race.

It'll take a while to get used to everything and to get up to speed. Get practicing!
Ok, thanks much everybody!
For now, i don't have more questions, but i will have them, so moderators, please don't lock the thread!
I have one more question: when i buy lfs2 licence i can unlock demo, lfs1 and2, if i understand?
Quote from Marin2 :I have one more question: when i buy lfs2 licence i can unlock demo, lfs1 and2, if i understand?

This image should explain it. Basically, you are right: S2 = S2 + S1 + demo contents.

Attached images
LFS_SX.gif
Quote from Flame CZE :This image should explain it. Basically, you are right: S2 = S2 + S1 + demo contents.

Thank you, now i understand it. But i will one day need more help, or have something else to ask, so i please the moderators to do not close the thread, thanks.
ok, I have another Question.
When i finish the race, and the there are still some drivers wich are playing around, so the race can finish, can i go away, and will i get points if i am 1. ?
Thanks in advance
Quote from Marin2 :ok, I have another Question.
When i finish the race, and the there are still some drivers wich are playing around, so the race can finish, can i go away, and will i get points if i am 1. ?
Thanks in advance

On servers with no InSim applications connected (Airio etc.), which also count race points, you get no points for races.

On servers with point systems, as soon as you cross the finish line of the last lap and you are in the results table, you can leave the server without problems, you will be awarded with points.
Quote from Flame CZE :On servers with no InSim applications connected (Airio etc.),.

How should i raconise them?

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG