The online racing simulator
Gauges do not work in interior view
For whatever reason in LFS now with my new graphics card (GTX 580) all interior gauges are competely gone, with no actual gauge or needle. The fake gauges in exterior views work fine. In SP it's just black and in MP it's a whitish gradient.

All my graphics settings are on pretty much maximum, running 2560x1600 on a 30 inch Dell 3007 monitor. I have absolutely no mods. On Windows 7 x64 with a Core i7 960 3.2 Ghz processor.

Try looking into Options > View when in in-car view. There should be Clocks mode and Mirror mode set to real.
Quote from Flame CZE :Try looking into Options > View when in in-car view. There should be Clocks mode and Mirror mode set to real.

Yep, those are all set to real. Like I said they worked fine before I got my new graphics card, or upgraded to Windows 7 (one of the two)
I just installed this, bought my license 5 mins ago and now I have the same problem.

The mirrors and the instruments showed when I first installed it but after I maxed out my graphics (GTX 570) I lost mirror reflections and instruments. I have been pulling my hair out going through every option on its own, scientifically. I cannot get them back.

I am a hardcore gamer with a hardcore rig with a ton of experience in optimizing video quality but there is something I'm missing here, or maybe a reinstall is required.

Look like complete pants atm.

Any pointers?

thanks.
reinstall fixed it; however, when I turn Aniso up to 16x I lost instruments and mirrors again. When I turn Aniso back down to zero, still no instruments or mirrors.

reinstalling again...
Hi,

Just disable the ingame AA/AF settings and use the nvidia Profiler settings. There is a LFS Profile in the nvidia Profiler where you can set some manual Settings for the AA/AF (up to the Maximum). After that, your Gauges are back again...
Thanks, I'll try the NV CP.

FYI - I have found, at least with my card, if you turn on AF, you lose the gauges etc. Even if you turn it off again, the gauges don't come back. A reinstall seems to be the only option to get the gauges back.

Using AA does not give any issues at all.

S

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG