The online racing simulator
London/UK Riots
(461 posts, started )
Quote from franky500 :Saturday night was about a Shooting of a man who Reportedly was being tracked by Police, and then for some stupid reason it was chosen to stop him whilst he was in a Taxi, Police opened fire (for whatever reason) And he was killed. There was a gun found (it is quite vague as to weather he was actually holding it or not). But my view is if you want to be a bad ass carrying a gun or knife outside of any authority in the first place, you deserve what you get, if that means loss of life. so be it.

Same way Jean Charles De Menezes deserved to be exterminated on the tube for jumping the turnstiles (oh that turned out to be a lie) and wearing a long dark coat (oh that was a lie too) and looking shifty and stuff. Well he had brown-ish skin didn't he, and besides all the CCTV went missing so what are you going to do.

Quote from Intrepid :This isn't about anything other than grabbing a free TV and having fun. It's a mess.

The same way MPs used parliamentary expenses to steal tens of thousands of pounds each from the public purse? Oh no that was different because they're rich, so only a couple of scapegoats get prosecuted for it and the rest just continue as they were.
#28 - 5haz
Quote from Intrepid :You did exactly the same thing blaming the 80s for this mess. You tarred them all with the same brush saying they are a product of the 80s. I am just highlighting a floor in that argument as there is floors in many political arguments regarding these riots.

OK then, you explain to me why we now have a society that will explode into needless violence with the slightest provocation, there a lot of criticism about the 'scummy yoofs', but very little talk about the cause or a solution. Do you think this kind of behavior grew from nowhere or was it the product of our recent history...
We are merely humans and by our very nature our very violent. It's no surprise when things like this occur, it's just unusual when there doesn't seem to be any real political purpose. It's just out and out theft.

There is no real solution. Big states cause a mass dependence on the state which then leads to economic ruin and small states breed a class of people who feel abandoned. We will always arrive at this point. But not all these rioters are poor disaffected kids. There's a lot of opportunist thiefs, plain and simple.

Apparently they're getting their 'taxes back' though - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXcI-NL3Tro ?? eh??
Come on...this is obviously done becase the kids are poor...I mean look at this guy who steals a big bag of Tesco Value Rice CLICKY FOR PIC

Numbnuts

Edit for a video of a riot fail.....by clicking here

Numbuts the II
Humans via nature are very violent. When a human feels threatened, or unfairly treated, they find their own means to rise up and take back what they beleive they should if society doesn't have a heavy enough grip upon them. If society has a tight enough grip and prevents them from doing anything even in situations where they feel absolutly oppressed, there becomes a great depression and submission among the people. Evidently, society and government doesn't scare them enough to prevent them. I won't say they are all rioting though. I'm sure some are just taking their chance to steal things.

Ruber Bullets are unlikey to kill, and I see no problem with. Honestly, I see people getting further and further form the ideas of Democracy. In the end government should give the people what they want rather than what the politicians want. I'd much rather destroy a nation going by what the public wants, than have an averagly functioning government which ignores her people. Not saying that this has anything to do with that, but it just comes to mind when I can think of reasons that people become violent and angery like this. They feel like they don't have a say in the way things are run, so they feel the desire to gain some sort of say through the only way they can... violence and disorder.
#34 - CSF
Sky reported an old lady who witnessed young men in her house attempting a robbery. This is the essence of WTF!
Quote from Cornys :Pretty nice find

Pretty damn scary when you look at the scale of it.
Apparently there are scores of the Turkish community in Dalston coming out to protect their property.
****ing shameful. These little ****s need to be shot. Can't use rubber bullets because they're kids? **** that, they're committing terrible adult crimes so should be treated as such! Stupid. Chavvy. Pricks.

The problem here is that the kids ARE the crowd - or the majority of it anyway. Forget about rioting for a "cause", those who cared about and wanted justice for the "innoncent" man are now at home watching the shit unfold on their TV's. As someone put it bluntly on reddit, this is now just, "rioting for the lulz".

I agree with Gills, **** em. They wont stop, not until they have the whole capital thrashed. Start shooting on sight. Once they realise that they are no longer being "protected" for being young, they will all flee back home to mommy and daddy.
#41 - CSF
Liverpool.
They probably don't even know about the riots... It's just Liverpool... :hide:
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Pretty damn scary when you look at the scale of it.

Yeah.. I agree.

Rubber Bullets.. if it was America.. oh.. nobody cares

Seriously though.. So if the youth starts to nuke people we won't do anything about that either because they are youths?
This all started with the ****ing Egyptians, they rioted and protested in the name of freedom and democracy, then everyone started to copy them, and like a game of Chinese Whispers when it eventually reached the UK instead of rioting and protesting in the name of freedom and democracy, we ended up rioting and looting in the name of free DVD players and HDTV's.
the poor are making the poor poorer.... Roflmao
Huge fire at the Sony distribution centre in Enfield. Huge.
Fu*kers, do the Microsoft's too then..
Quote from DevilDare :Huge fire at the Sony distribution centre in Enfield. Huge.

tell me about it, Can see it from here.

Also including Premier Inn Hotel and an Iceland Distribution center.
Perfect chance for 28 months later footage.
If this spreads to Southampton I won't let them burn down my workplace or house without a fight. I'm amazed they have met so little resistance from the public, if a bunch of idiot criminals can organise themselves like this then so can decent members of the community. If all they understand is violence and criminality then that's how they should be dealt with, violently and illegally.

London/UK Riots
(461 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG