Poll : Problems to LFS?

Yes!
Yes and no!
No! Post the reason.
Technic problems in LFS
Technic problems for LFS cars!
Like engine failure, gearbox failure, hydraulic problems,
water leak etc etc...

And crashing maybe manage to retiring, like too big damages.

What do u think? I think yes and no, because i'm in a stunt team and the damages will get me off.
The solution for problems and no-problems is 2 moded LFS (for example PRO and Normal Mode)
I'm pretty sure that's already is in future list,when devs are ready to make cars more realistic in terms of damage. But these should be only as result from some contacts or other misbehaviors to car,would be unfair if LFS suddenly decides that you blow engine just like that (I know it can happen in real life),it's enough that you retire because of lost connection or PC crash.
Quote from Eclipsed :But these should be only as result from some contacts or other misbehaviors to car,would be unfair if LFS suddenly decides that you blow engine just like that (I know it can happen in real life),it's enough that you retire because of lost connection or PC crash.

Scawen ruled out any kind of randomised technical failures in an interview a few years ago, IIRC. Can't find it back sadly.

Agreed with OP however(except for the pro and normal mode idea, this isn't rFactor), though the title is a bit misleading, aren't you just suggesting a better damage model basically?
true, its enough if I time out, but we have now trackers, which saves the number of laps and position
Depends on your definition of "Technical problems". If you mean the possibility to damage suspension, brakes, engine and stuff because of accidents, abusive driving, wrong car setups than yes, definitely.
If you mean random failures then I'm not sure. Some time ago I'd have voted yes for that too, but when you realize that your PC can BSOD, Internet connection may crash, Windows autoupdates can minimize LFS, you can accidentally rip the pedal connector cable out from your wheel (DFP owners probably know what I'm talking about ) etc. etc., you'll probably come to conclusion that there is no need for any in-game failures.
I meant the random matters
If car is crashed, yes, I want these :P
Hmm...
Maybe it would be fun, if we got for example engine failure ("in PRO mode") then it cant press shift+p or +s... Safety car and a tow car can
work then.

In leagues it will be hilarious! i know its possible, but maybe some noobs press to spec.
I voted no because LFS is an alpha mode, LFS itself still has some technic problems
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I voted no because LFS is an alpha mode, LFS itself still has some technic problems

LFS isn't in alpha mode.

I vote yes but only if you crash, remember these LFS cars are made in Britain so there's no chance they'd break down unintentionally.
Well, S2 alphas are gone...
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Since when?

Anyway...

There was a thread about it, but I can't find it back. Basically the devs discretly scrapped the "alpha" mention at the release of one of the 0.5Z patch, probably because they felt that this version name scheme wasn't fitting with their way of development.

Just a matter of names anyway, no big deal.
Damage to the body with the change of aerodynamics - it will be a step towards realism.

add: S2 alpha was removed from the fact that the developers of the LFS believe that it works stable (patch z28)

Technic problems in LFS
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG