The online racing simulator
triple screen graphics options bug???
(5 posts, started )
I have recently got an Nvidia surround 3 screen setup and have noticed that there appears to be a bug relating to the options for the 3 screens.

The in car view is fine, after spending a while setting up bezel compensation, monitor angles and FOV.

The problem occurs with "full width external views" set to yes. the view correctly spans all 3 screens, but there is no bezel compensations slider and bezel settings from the driver view aren't used on the external view. This means that the images aren't aligned as objects that should be hidden behind the bezels are visible.

Also in full width external views, the zoom is too tight on the observed racer and could do with pulling out slightly, or better still have the mouse wheel enabled so you can alter the zoom manually.
Quote :External views (TV, helicopter and SHIFT+U mode) are always drawn as
a single render and confined to the same area as the 2D interface.

Isn't the 2d interface the HUD and menu's?
If the answer is yes then this quote is irrelevant as firstly the quote comes from a post regarding test patch Z17 from nearly 2 years ago and I can assure you that my external views span all 3 screens (and the menus and HUD only appear on the center screen).

The problem is NO BEZEL COMPENSATION on external views across 3 screens.
Hi,

I have a ATI HD6870 and use Eyefinity on 3 screens ( 3x 1920x1080 gives 5760x1080)
I have no bezel correction set in the Eyefinity setting but i only use the bezel correction in LFS.

In spectator mode (external view) only the middle screen is working.
But driving in car view it looks ok
And driving with view out side the car the bezel correction is still working here.

When i set the bezel correction in Eyefinity it dont will work and it looks like crap.
Attached images
IMAG0041.jpg
IMAG0042.jpg
IMAG0043.jpg
you can use glasses

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG