The online racing simulator
LFS question
(20 posts, started )
LFS question
can LFS give you viruses on your computer?
yeh that's why we all play it..

Buy s2 and you get even more viruses for your money
Not if you protect it with lemsip.
only if you play it w/o gloves on.

zOMFG!! LFS-BF1-flu!!!
Quote from kevoman93 :can LFS give you viruses on your computer?

No....if u r not sure, just scan LFS file with your antivirus, that`s all!!
Quote from Drakkula :No....if u r not sure, just scan LFS file with your antivirus, that`s all!!

Sad that your post is the 4th and the first one with a serious answer

No, LFS (if downloaded from liveforspeed.net) is highly unlikely to contain any malicious code (malicious for your comp that is)...

It is however medically proven that LFS does cause serious physical and mental problems. Namely speedmania, social disabilities, insomnia, severe competition insanity, and a bad case of tennis ankle (your right ankle will develop a lot more muscle). Also, if you don't currently own a good set of pedals and/or a wheel your wallet might not enjoy this game, because in the end you will get one, or two, just so you have a reserve one in case of serious pedalitis.
ok thanks, and i mean a computer virus.... lol
#8 - Krane
Quote from TagForce :and a bad case of tennis ankle (your right ankle will develop a lot more muscle).

In my case, it's the left foots calf. I guess it's from my foot hovering over the brake pedal illepall
speaking of steering wheels... how much do they cost and where did you get it from? send me a link
Quote from kevoman93 :speaking of steering wheels... how much do they cost and where did you get it from? send me a link

theres more than one, you know!

a good starter would probably be some cheapass logitech'ish? huh?
My doctors given me pills . . . .He sais the swelling will go down, the temperature will drop but the 'brmmm brmmmm' noise is all my own doing and that I need to see a shrink about that . . . .
Kevo, was there a particular reason you asked this nonsensical question?

Edit
Quote from colcob :Here you go:

www.google.com

LOL!
go look in the hardware section of this forum for wheels stuff theres lots of good info to be found there...
#16 - ste_
Quote from kevoman93 :can LFS give you viruses on your computer?

If you download LFS using links on the lfs webpage, then it is highly unlikely (although possible) that it will contain a virus.

But of course, viruses can attach themselves to .exe files (amongst others), so if you're already infected a virus could be on lfs.exe

And if you download a cracked copy of LFS, then that could contain _anything_.
If you download from the LFS website and are playing the dome then you should have no problems. If your unsure scan it with a virus scanner. If you installed a crack to try and get the game for free, then i hope you did get a virus (im nto saying you did)
Quote :In my case, it's the left foots calf. I guess it's from my foot hovering over the brake pedal

/relate - All tracks need a strait to rest the left calf muscle!

Quote :a good starter would probably be some cheapass logitech'ish? huh?

Not necessarily, start and end with a force feedback wheel. If it doesn't have force feedback you may aswell stick to keyboard. It's worth every penny, and is what makes the experience complete, a wheel without force feedback is like bread without butter.
Lavasoft Ad-Aware fights the net for me...

LFS question
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG