The online racing simulator
Steering wheel
(2 posts, started )
Steering wheel
I have a Ferrari 3 in 1 steering wheel and cannot seem to be able to set it up correctly for lFS. I can turn the wheel through 90degrees ie a quarter of a turn, parallel steer 0 degrees, and its states car steering wheel turns 450 degrees That is in options.
However when I go to option when in the pits it states wheel tun 90 degrees and compensation 0.00.
When racing the wheel does not seem right and seems loose if you know what I mean, instead of being solid. Any help apprciaited, thanks
Hi,
In Options > Controls > Wheel Turn [degrees], the degree value should be set by yourself (its not automatically detected).

So first you need to find out the wheel rotation degree and enter the value there (for example, the Logitech G25/27 has 900 degrees and if you want to use the full range you type in 900 - if not you type in the req'd wheel rotation; 450 for me).

Have you looked at the LFS Manual on how to set up a wheel? Please go through it and see if it helps: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Options#Wheel.2FJoystick

For that bit about parallel steer - don't confuse that with setting up the wheel. Parallel steer is to do with setting up the car's steering settings.

Steering wheel
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG