Very nice fors
nice pic Fors
I'm trying this one.

Not Final.
Attached images
xrghillclimbprev.jpg
Quote from Sarker :not final
this can be considered hillclimb?

I would say yes, it can be considered hillclimb. Most hillclimb courses you see are in more rural locations, but I don't see why you couldn't have part of your hillclimb course going through a city street like in your picture.

It's a very nice edit by the way
Quote from JO53PHS :I would say yes, it can be considered hillclimb. Most hillclimb courses you see are in more rural locations, but I don't see why you couldn't have part of your hillclimb course going through a city street like in your picture.

It's a very nice edit by the way

thanks!
Quote from andRo. :Where? I can't find it, if you can show the link, then it's not valid of course since it's old. I also thought I've seen it, but wasn't sure and never found it.

i've seen it years ago too
*snip* changed my mind about this edit, so I took it down/
Quote from andRo. :Where? I can't find it, if you can show the link, then it's not valid of course since it's old. I also thought I've seen it, but wasn't sure and never found it.

Looks like the same from an entry for the "Retro".

Quote :Competition rules:

No renders, old images or VOB MODS to be used.

^^ probably missed that bit... Shame, it looked good for this theme.
Quote from Silverracer :*snip*

Ahh damn, I looked through the hall of fame about 3 times but I didn't look in retro. Too bad.
Quote from jrd.racer :... looked through the hall of fame

Its a good source of inspiration; I'm eyeing the touge theme and similar to try and get an edit done in time.
Quote from Silverracer :Its a good source of inspiration; I'm eyeing the touge theme and similar to try and get an edit done in time.

+1
There are some really great edits there.

lets not spam this thread though
Quote from Silverracer :Looks like the same from an entry for the "Retro".

Thanks.
kiste - Sorry, but your image doesn't comply with the rules, so it's not going to be in the voting. You can make another one though.
jrd.racer - Not bad at all, quite interesting, though that spoiler wasn't necessary at all.

BTW, nice to see that this competition is getting more active nowadays.
Damn I want to change my entry, can I?

little preview
who u callin a little perv?
jrd.racer - Sure you can, just write which one is final so I don't get mixed up when putting the voting thread.
Includes some mistakes, but nvm. Final

Edit : external non-LFS image added.
Attached images
final_big.jpg
final_lil.jpg
img_5919_full.jpg
I actually got bored and attempted to shop the RB4 a bit... 2 hours later i see it's 6 am and I seem to have done an edit that I think complies with the hillclimb theme

FINAL ENTRY

external pics attached

external/external/preview/full
Attached images
ref1.jpg
winding_road_3.jpg
photo_comp_hillclimb_preview.jpg
photo_comp_hillclimb.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG