The online racing simulator
Dedicated Server Problems !
Hi Just got my dedicated server up and running again. But Had No One join into the server I thought it Was because the server Name was poo. But i asked someone to try and join in my game session and its says on the dedicated server (Guest Wants To Join) but nothing Happen's Except Connection Timed Out !!

1) All my port have been port forwarded on my router
2)Lets me join but no one else thought it was my computer can not handle it
3)Need help asap as had my server down once for insim issues now brand new

sorry for my bad english

~thanks Matt~
Dedi Server Connetion Problems Need help Asap
Hi Just got my dedicated server up and running again. But Had No One join into the server I thought it Was because the server Name was poo. But i asked someone to try and join in my game session and its says on the dedicated server (Guest Wants To Join) but nothing Happen's Except Connection Timed Out !!

1) All my port have been port forwarded on my router
2)Lets me join but no one else thought it was my computer can not handle it
3)Need help asap as had my server down once for insim issues now brand new
4)just reset my router and still nothing changed my ports. I had TCP/UDP In one But now changed them so there singles but still no joy

Need help Badly

sorry for my bad english

~thanks Matt~
Whats your bandwidth ???? If your running a ded server of your home pc you really need a steady stream bandwidth of at least 1024-10,000kbps or people just wont join if your around 128-250kbps because you get big lagg and jumpy cars.

As long as you have your IP set correct and you tcp/udp ports open all correct people should be able to join. but you may want to actually check the pc firewall may be blocking incoming connections to the ded :-)
yeh just tried to connect i got a connection time out !!! poor upload bandwidth on your server :-)
can you give me the link to test my bandwidth please and yes all my ports are open and dont really know how to unblock port from the windows firewall

Thanks Matt
to check your bandwidth use www.speedtest.net and to get a good estimate of you steady stream bandwidth of upload :-) look at your ping as well will be a link on the speedtest.net website. but if you get about 5-10mb download you should be ok to run 1000+kbps upload just have to shut the dedi down and change it in the CFG file and change your packets to 6 :-)

but apart from that you should be fine to unblock you firewall on your pc you need to ever turn your firewall off if you feel brave or.

go to control panel then security - windows firewall

click to allow the program the dedi then click add port put name add the port and off you go :-) if you need that in more detail link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/e ... -port-in-Windows-Firewall

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG