The online racing simulator
My Wheel is Driving Me Nuts
Okay, so I havn't been online racing in a long while now.. Same reason (other than uTanks becomming my passtime game of choice for a while :razz that it has been...

When I have my wheel straight it acts fine, but as soon as I go to turn left a few degrees it decides that it wants me to turn towards the right a half turn (not the wheel its self, the computer input does this)

I can continue moving the wheel towards the left and it acts like I have it turned slightly towards the right. This is why I had to drop out of the Kyoto 250 which I had qualified for, and this is why I havn't been around (including my event that I had planed (but not announced) and everything else)

Anyways.. My Wheel is a Trust Predator... Can anybody help me with this?
do you have your rotation degrees set up properly? is it calibrated?
Yeah, I have calibrated it just about every five min. as I'm trying to practice with it on single player.

It had worked just fine, and then it started doing this.. I havn't changed any of the LFS settings.
Is it the G25? I had this, IIRC when I opened it, I recall some "sond" or the feedback motor gone. Thankfully for me I got a replacement wheel unit from a friend that bought a G27.

I don't know is it repairable, though.
Naw, this is a Trust Predator. Off brand cheap wheel :P

I might look into the possability that my USB port is messed up too.
are any of those driver side things like auto center and resistance activated?
Are you turning your wheel left and in the computer it turns right? If it is press invert on the LFS Axes/FF settings on your Steer axis
Quote from Killer Beast :Are you turning your wheel left and in the computer it turns right? If it is press invert on the LFS Axes/FF settings on your Steer axis

No... I turn it a tiny bit to the left and it goes a half turn to the right, but if I move it to the left a little more it works normaly.

And I don't have an auto center feautre, and resistance I don't think is avalable either.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG