The online racing simulator
Editable LFS cars ingame
(9 posts, started )

Poll : Do you want customize cars in LFS?

No
Yes
Editable LFS cars ingame
I wonder editable LFS cars ingame. The editor stages is these (i'm wondering :P): First make body of car, then wheels, power and more engine stuff, then name and it's finish! What you think?
This nobody idea of think before, suggestion original? Thinking, good!

:bananadea
Quote from Rotareneg :This nobody idea of think before, suggestion original? Thinking, good!

:bananadea

Google translate much?
Quote from racer autov8 :I wonder editable LFS cars ingame. The editor stages is these (i'm wondering :P): First make body of car, then wheels, power and more engine stuff, then name and it's finish! What you think?

This is LFS, no NFS!
Give him a break, OP turns 10 in a few months
I considered that my post might have been a bit harsh, but then I realized that it's possible the reason his post translated so badly wasn't just because it got butchered by whatever automatic translator he used, but that it might have originally been written in really bad Finnish too. It's not like English speakers have a monopoly on terrible writing skills...

And if the OP's only 9, I'll cut 'em some slack and just suggest they get NFS or GT5 or whatever to fulfill their car modification urges, Live for Speed just isn't that kind of sim.
Quote from Rotareneg :And if the OP's only 9, I'll cut 'em some slack and just suggest they get NFS or GT5 or whatever to fulfill their car modification urges, Live for Speed just isn't that kind of sim.

And NFS and GT5 are? Oh wait, they're no sim.

Editable LFS cars ingame
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG