The online racing simulator
Pitboard
(8 posts, started )
Pitboard
After sinanju asked me a question in March 2011, I never bothered to answer him or have a look at his request.
Until tonight that is, since I can release V2.05 of my Pitboard now.

V2.05

- Added option to set wether to show the Pitboard config screen on connect or not

I've done the changes for Lapper 5.846 and Lapper 6.012 and included them with this posting.
Attached files
pitboard_5846.txt - 125.2 KB - 323 views
pitboard_6012.txt - 127.5 KB - 316 views
Many thanks for that

Can you check BL1 on line 282 - you seem to have it in twice.
#3 - Krayy
Just as an aside, some of those Subs are computationally expensive which may slow Lapper down a bit.

As GLscript is an interpreted language, referencing a local variable vs making calls to Lapper to get a value takes quite a few cycles.

e.g. instead of using lots of calls like 'IF ( getLapperVar( "ShortTrackName" ) == "BL1" || getLapperVar( "ShortTrackName" ) == "BL2" ...' etc, use this:

<?php 
$myShortTrackName 
getLapperVar"ShortTrackName" );
IF ( 
$myShortTrackName == "BL1" || $myShortTrackName == "BL2" || ...
?>

Essentially try and limit the amount of things in your scripts that use multiple "getLapperVar" or "GetPlayerVar" commands that return the same data. Do 1 call into a local variable and query that and your scripts will run faster.
Thanks gentlemen.
New version is ready.

V2.05b

- Removed double entry for BL1
- Changed structure looking up trackname for number of splits
Attached files
pitboard_5846.txt - 124.5 KB - 295 views
pitboard_6012.txt - 126.8 KB - 342 views
Although this thread is old and hasn't been updated in years, this still would be the right place to mention a new version of this script.
So here is version 2.13 for the 'Pitboard' module.

Changelog Pitboard V2.13

-Added routine to delete data from 'fi_stored' and store it into 'fi_user_value'
-Removed some debug code
-Removed a section of code that has been disabled for a while

Change the extension of the file to .lpr and add it to addonsused.lpr to be able to use it.
Attached files
pitboard.txt - 141.1 KB - 238 views
And even after all these years, I'm still using your pitboard Smile

Thanks.
Hi Yisc,

It doesnt open the GUI for some reason.

Not even working on closed track configs.

I've set the number of splits with: !cfgsplits.
It does say 'Open configuation detected' with the amount of splits, but it doesnt open the GUI.

Also tried !pbstart. But that doesnt seem to work aswell except for the message.

Do i miss a step in this process?

Pitboard V2.13.
LFSLapper: 7.0.7.2

Thank you
Pitboard V2.17
For closed tracks you don't have to set the number of splits.
The Pitboard reads the trackname and then has the number of splits in its code.
For open configs you do need to set the number of splits, otherwise the Pitboard won't know how many splits to display.

Ah, I think I know what the issue is Smile
The latest version I uploaded here (2.13) doesn't work with recent versions of Lapper.
So on my end I am running version 2.16 Beta (for just over 3 years, so I guess it should move into a release now, otherwise I will never happen Big grin)

Here we go with version 2.17

Changelog Pitboard V2.17

-Removed some debug code
-Removed a WHILE-loop from sub 'OnRaceStart_Pitboard' and replaced it with a FOREACH-loop
-Removed a WHILE-loop from sub 'OnQualStart_Pitboard' and replaced it with a FOREACH-loop
-Called the wrong array ('$ply_list' instead of '$ply_list_tmp') in Sub 'OnRaceStart_Pitboard'
-Called the wrong array ('$ply_list' instead of '$ply_list_tmp') in Sub 'OnQualStart_Pitboard'
-Looped through wrong array ('$ply_list_pb_racestart' instead of '$ply_list_pb_qualstart') in Sub 'OnQualStart_Pitboard'
-Used a wrong variable ('$uName' instead of '$uName_pitboard') in the FOREACH-loops

Change the extension of the file to .lpr and add it to addonsused.lpr to be able to use it.
Attached files
pitboard.txt - 141.6 KB - 149 views

Pitboard
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG