The online racing simulator
shut up or he'll be mad and won't share the ecstasy he cooks in his lab
Quote from CSF :I can only assume you are drunk Thilo as more gibberish is coming from you than normal....

sorry no i don't have any alcohol here... sometimes I wish I would, but meh

Quote from hyntty :shut up or he'll be mad and won't share the ecstasy he cooks in his lab

shhh.... noone knows about that yet...
#53 - CSF
So er what are you on about?
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Get me of the list deko, year 3 in a row that something comes inbetween so im not home with the race. Good luck to the racers

Alas, the same has indeed happened to me (although for first year) so I cannot race Cant argue with my boss when he asks me to work longer tomorrow to cover someone so sadly I am out I will probably get back before 2nd half of race starts so gutting :\

Echoing Rudy in wishing luck to all racers
Official starting grid?
Quote from zippytheone :Alas, the same has indeed happened to me (although for first year) so I cannot race Cant argue with my boss when he asks me to work longer tomorrow to cover someone so sadly I am out I will probably get back before 2nd half of race starts so gutting :\

Echoing Rudy in wishing luck to all racers

Oh, meh, sad to hear that
Well if I had raced itd have been unfair on the person who wouldve been next in line to replace me when i timed out half way through so meh I think this is the best and fairest decision
Quote from zippytheone :Well if I had raced itd have been unfair on the person who wouldve been next in line to replace me when i timed out half way through so meh I think this is the best and fairest decision

nice sportsmanship
cant believe i'm actually in (: so this is my first kyoto 500, let it be a good one
Quote from zippytheone :Well if I had raced itd have been unfair on the person who wouldve been next in line to replace me when i timed out half way through so meh I think this is the best and fairest decision

Yeah

The only one unfair here is your boss.

Should do your job lol.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG