The online racing simulator
Need team skins. Willing to pay.
(27 posts, closed, started )
Our team needs skins.

i have tried and tried but i just cant make a decent one!

we are willing to pay, i know how hard it is lol.

anyone interested in helping us out?

Ill give it a shot if u like, what specs and what car?
thanks

we want a black car with our logo on the bonnet and our website on the rear bumper.
(see attatched files)

also a vinyl in the same pink and decals in white.

i'll leave the vinyl and decals up to you, i give up with that lol.

we want skins for all the cars and also drift skins. if you make one for the xrg and we are happy with it, we will pay you to do the others.

i sent you my email so we can discuss this further.

thanks in advance for your help.

Attached images
logo.jpg
site.jpg
No worries.

What font is that you are using on your logo?
Quote from fnixws :No worries.

What font is that you are using on your logo?

its called Andy , its a font in flash, dont know what else uses it.

and there is a filter on it too.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : bunch of wankers
Quote from Bmxtwins :dunno, depends if you like my work. Only spent a few minutes so far. Need your font though

liking it so far, the font is in flash, called andy, can i send you it somehow?

will discuss payment when you've done this one.
-
Quote from Bmxtwins :ok heres a small update, let me know if you want any more depth to the design. What are your sponsors?
I re-did a new logo for you guys.

the logo is good. not too bothered what the sponsors are, use your creativity lol. its looking good so far.
-
#9 - Zay
Wow. They are paying you. I do not see the need to put a big white BMX DESIGNS on the quarterpanel.
he said he didnt have any sponsors... i dont have any ideas what he wants there, but it can be changed.
love it! pm me your paypal email. payment will be with you friday

thank you so much!

how long do you think the rest will take once you have recieved payment?

cheers mate
Quote from Zay :Wow. They are paying you. I do not see the need to put a big white BMX DESIGNS on the quarterpanel.

i asked him to fill the space and use his creativity, why shouldnt he have his name there, he has designed it.

im sorry, i dont mean to be rude but i dont see how this concerns you.

i am the one paying after all.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : will send it all in pm
Quote from Bmxtwins :well, i will be leaving saturday night to go on vacation. But they should easily be done by late saturday (my time) Ill get as many as possible donebefore I go, and since I am bringing my laptop I can get the rest done on vacation if need be.

wonderful!

thank you again.

now i can stop worrying about skins and get on with the website lol.

Err ok so I won't bother??
-
Your 'BMX Designs' text has jaggy edges, as does the GWR logo.
Also, it doesn't look like you have resized anything to account for stretching when the skin is on the car.

Sorry, but if you are taking payment for these then they should be better.
Quote from fnixws :Err ok so I won't bother??

sorry, thanks for the offer anyway. we are kinda in a hurry, thats why we're paying. i do appreciate the offer though.
Quote from Bean0 :Your 'BMX Designs' text has jaggy edges, as does the GWR logo.
Also, it doesn't look like you have resized anything to account for stretching when the skin is on the car.

Sorry, but if you are taking payment for these then they should be better.

sorry but they look good on the car, its much better than i can do, and i am grateful for the time he has taken to make them. thank you for your concern but im a grown up and can look after myself
Could a moderator close this thread please as it has served its purpose and seems to be doing more harm than good now.

Thanks.

They are only saying the truth ..
-
I am not a professional skinner.
I have NEVER taken any payment for a skin in any game...I don't even have any adverts on my site.

It's just a shame that the colour scheme looks pretty good, but some basic mistakes on the decals stick out straight away.

Please consider this as constructive criticism, not a dig at your work.
I am trying to help you see the errors so that you can fix them in future skins
Quote from Bean0 :I have NEVER taken any payment for a skin in any game.

But Ray has,so that actually makes him professional!
Anyway - little non-sence discussion,if the requester likes the skin,that's ok,no need to say that it's little lousy or something even if it's true...
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from Bean0 :I am not a professional skinner.
I have NEVER taken any payment for a skin in any game...I don't even have any adverts on my site.

It's just a shame that the colour scheme looks pretty good, but some basic mistakes on the decals stick out straight away.

Please consider this as constructive criticism, not a dig at your work.
I am trying to help you see the errors so that you can fix them in future skins

Oh my god... Sorry guys but i won´t pay anything for these skins. That´s a work of 10 minutes. How much he paid? 50 cent?

Quality is still bad...

I get one payment years a go for the Team Speedlink skinpack but they were sponsored by Speedlink...
In my opinion i only have to get money for such things like skinning it should have a much better quality....

Just my opinion....
I felt like doing something fun fun fun fun fun fun fun so I fun fun fun made this fun logo fun. Use if you want to. JPG for white middle text background, png for transparent.
I'll see if I can make some skins since I have nothing else to do neither. I won't take money. Shame on the ones who asks for money!

To be honest, your current logo looks a bit toyish. I'm not saying mine is any better but just trying to help!
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.png
Here's something what to expect. The very beginning:

Attached images
LFS 2011-06-16 21-20-03-41.jpg
This thread is closed

(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG