Autocross Kart Cup
(77 posts, started )
In-Game Name: [DR]Dori-to
LFSW Name: Dori-to
Team / Clan: Team Drift Revolution
In-Game Name: Teppo.jr
LFSW Name: Teppo.jr
Team / Clan:-
Quote from Poldy1603 :So on the day of the race, what time do we need to be on the server ?

That's what I'd like to know.
You´ve to be on the server for 20.00 o´clock. Then the Qualy starts.
Well I missed qual so I started 7th out of 8 I think, had about 2 laps practice then jumped in the race on an unknown set. Still it turned out to be really good fun as I clawed my way up to 3rd. But I soon made contact with UnknownMaster, slam into the barrier and fell back to 6th where I would finish.

Was more fun than I expected and I wanna race next week.
Guys I'm really sorry but I will not be able to be a tow for the cup because my computer has a problem with it and some recent family events have stopped me from playing lfs.

Sorry again
Is ok, Poldy!

The Results, for the whole Championship+Team-Championship: http://team6th.de.tl/Kart-Cup.htm

The Race in my view:

The qualy was kinda good for me, I had some trouble with the right tyre choice but I was able to drive a proper lap, not even as fast as FU but I was pretty happy.
The Race was kinda good for me alos, I was able to follow FU and make a big gap behind me. Suddenly I was able to drive o.5 secs faster per lap than FU so I could close up until 1.5 secs. Then I had some trouble in lapping some cars and soon I got probs with my rear tyres and so I lost a lot of time. I also had a spin with these bad tyres.
It was great fun! Thank you!
first off, it was great fun and a nice challenge!

i was back behind almost everyone else the whole time, driving very much slower race;
but except for one flip i drove perfectly constant and even saved up my tyres, what i wouldn't have expected.

i cannot wait to the next round and i really hope that more of the signed-up people will show next time; today he had to postpone the race almost 1h waiting for a reasonable amount of drivers.
Maybe an idea to leave password off till the last moment so more people can get to know this championship.

And also i wonder how points are calculated, i believe u said there was a point for fastest lap in race too?
Really enjoyed the racing.

Missed the quali completely because a friend was at my door showing off his audi . Still started the race in a nice position since only 4 people actually qualified. Moved to third place with second place in sight and then the tires began to degrade and I had to slow my pace, after that they picked up again and I could do some faster laps but dodging people that had flipped proved to be quite a challenge.

I will be there again in 2 weeks
sorry that I wasn't there but there was a birthday
Quote from ChristijaNL :Maybe an idea to leave password off till the last moment so more people can get to know this championship.

And also i wonder how points are calculated, i believe u said there was a point for fastest lap in race too?

whoops, sorry, i forgot it :P I´ll add that soon!
Quote from Dori-to :Really enjoyed the racing.

Missed the quali completely because a friend was at my door showing off his audi . Still started the race in a nice position since only 4 people actually qualified. Moved to third place with second place in sight and then the tires began to degrade and I had to slow my pace, after that they picked up again and I could do some faster laps but dodging people that had flipped proved to be quite a challenge.

I will be there again in 2 weeks

next race is this weekend
yh and then I am on holiday
Guys, please read your pm´s, thank you!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :In-Game Name: MTDZX-Master #21
LFSW Name: UnknownMaster21
Team / Clan: Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme

In-Game Name: MTDZX-Master #11
LFSW Name: Mumpen1991

In-Game Name: MTDZX-Antti
LFSW Name: Speed Senna

UPDATED
Good win UM21, I had a surprising qual (pb), but then things went south when the TOW car came out infront us and many cars passed me, and I hit the kerb. was 2-3 laps down from there.

Good race though, Dorito gave me a nice little flip also lol. felt weird.
Quote from jrd.racer :Good win UM21, I had a surprising qual (pb), but then things went south when the TOW car came out infront us and many cars passed me, and I hit the kerb. was 2-3 laps down from there.

Good race though, Dorito gave me a nice little flip also lol. felt weird.

lol thx!

I got flipped once too, but I got recovered myself by hitting my teammate (Antti). That I would call as teamwork lol!

I got spinned and hitted once too and I almost failed...

Also that safety car system is little bit weird for 1st but now it is understandable... I was going to slow down and everyone goes overtaking me lol

Sorry to Dorifto, wasn't purpose crash at all but my driving line was so basically based on that and I tried to avoid but some traffic there, was impossible

Anyway, life is life and snap happens... Very awesome battles! Let's make a good race to R3!

@ to Master #11 (Mumpen1991) ... AN IDIOT!!!!
It was a very nice race. I was weird after the qualy because of my personally good time, but against UM21 ans Fired Up and some other guys, I started from 5th place. I knew that my racing pase would be good, and so I tryied to drive slow and careful in the 1st laps of teh race. Then some crashes happens and I also had soem really awesome 2 wheel drives :P I just had to make 1 pitstop because my right tires gone down. So I lost 1 Postion to FU. But then he had a fight M11 so i culd close up again and overtake them both.

I´m really happe with the race result +

btw. The Point Rankings are Updated
I need a podium next round. Hope the next one balances out well on tires.
Quote :Sorry to Dorifto, wasn't purpose crash at all but my driving line was so basically based on that and I tried to avoid but some traffic there, was impossible

These thing happen, I watched it a couple of times in the replay. I had been taking that wide line all the time and you came from pretty far away so you couldn't avoid me. I would just call it a racing incident.

Quote :Good race though, Dorito gave me a nice little flip also lol. felt weird.

I should have seen that one coming, but great fight anyway. See you guys at race 3
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :lol thx!

I got flipped once too, but I got recovered myself by hitting my teammate (Antti). That I would call as teamwork lol!

I did it on purpose Its only a teamwork
In-Game Name: Prosec
LFSW Name: Prosec
Team / Clan: N/A

Autocross Kart Cup
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG