The online racing simulator
Infineon Raceway Drift Track Layout
Aight so I decided that for my first built track i would recreate the Infineon Raceway drifting layout located in Sonoma, California. Here it is:
AU1_Infineon Raceway.lyt
Due to some ef-ed up stuff goin on i cant even put pictures. Every time i try to upload them i magically loose connection from the attachment management thingy-ma-bobby. If someone can give me sum info then i post pics but till then ya'll just have to do with a real-life video off of youtube:grumpy::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... P9RFI&feature=related

HAVE FUN BRO'S AND SIS'S:banana:
Attached files
AU1_Infineon Raceway.lyt - 2.7 KB - 485 views
How large are the image files that you are trying to upload? If possible try save them as .jpg and keep the file size less than 1 MB (not a requirement, but its easier for those who simply want a quick preview). Also keep in mind that there is a maximum file size per each file that you upload - as specified in the "Manage Attachments".

If you were using large image files it might explain the timeout whilst uploading the image (plus if you have not-so-good internet connection it might also explain the timing out...)

You can also use an external image hosting site (i.e. imageshack.us) to upload your preview images and then show them in the forum with the image's direct url, using the "[img]" tags (or the [IMG]http://www.lfsforum.net/images/editor/insertimage.gif[/IMG] button)...
daammmmnnn Silver you just hookin me up on da tips so ima thank you again. So since all my images are 3mb each i decided to do da imageshack thing which i find really good . In this case, here are some photo's of da track:

First the starting point/parking area:

The warm up area (figure 8 set up but get creative with it) meant to heat up the tires if needed:

Starting Line:

Turn 1:

Turn 2:

Exit (after 2nd corner. you drift into it):

Overview of Track ( and a map of some sort. just look at the skid marks )

So have fun :

And he's being serious :
all have x's

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG