The online racing simulator
100 kids vs a soccer team
(10 posts, started )
Dear AtomAnt.
Please may you please stop posting bad videos/photos/comments in their own threads. Please use other threads.
For example this could have been posted in the "hilarious video" thread. a photo could be placed in the "inevitable pictures" thread. Your comments could be posted on your own wall, so we don't have to witness them.

Best wishes, Live For Speed community.
You all mock but that was pretty cool.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You all mock but that was pretty cool.

+1, its awesome lol.

ahahah its funny, look at the formation setup, and when the coach is showing them their positions

edit: who should I pass to, you? or you? no maybe you? wait or theres you? frig theres another 99 of you guys!
90 kids in the box lol. They couln't clear the ball down the field because someone was always in the way.
Quote from rich uk :Dear AtomAnt.
Please may you please stop posting bad videos/photos/comments in their own threads. Please use other threads.
For example this could have been posted in the "hilarious video" thread. a photo could be placed in the "inevitable pictures" thread. Your comments could be posted on your own wall, so we don't have to witness them.

Best wishes, Live For Speed community.

Dear Rich, this video deserved it's own goddamn thread so it got one!!

Epic video, was pissing myself the whole way through!!
lol imagine a version of this done with american football, or rugby. kids just getting ran over literally.
Quote from Bawbag :Dear Rich, this video deserved it's own goddamn thread so it got one!!

Epic video, was pissing myself the whole way through!!

Thx Beanbag, hope all is well.
Hahaha that was brilliant. Lobbing the ball at the heads of the forwards is basically cheating against a team of kids though, they should be ashamed of themselves.
Haha, awesome video, damn what people think up these ideas...well I tell you, the damn Japanese maniacs

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG